Kipling TSV 4th November 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

still up loveheart??
yes thats a good price

Yes, I'm just watching the F word on sky plus. I have been on the bay too but haven't bought anything. I'm off soon. Good luck with the bag, jump on the phone as soon as you can and congratulations in advance when you place your order. :giggle:

Kipling Tiani Small Handbag with Detachable Strap
Today's Special Value Price £29.98
QVC Price £36.00
Item Number 145451
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Be stylish and organised with this great-value Kipling bag. It boasts a new fashionable bowling bag shape, and comes in six on-trend colours - Twist Blue Print, Quella Purple Print, Red, Escape Dark Grey, Warm Stone and Dust Blue. Accenting the bag is chic silver-tone hardware, and there's a hand-held strap and a detachable shoulder strap that can be worn across your body. The main compartment secures with a zip, and inside there are pockets to keep your things in order. 100% nylon. Wipe clean. Measures about 35.6cm x 17.8cm x 35.6cm (14" x 7" x 4").

Kipling Tiani Small Handbag with Detachable Strap
Today's Special Value Price £29.98
QVC Price £36.00
Item Number 145451
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Be stylish and organised with this great-value Kipling bag. It boasts a new fashionable bowling bag shape, and comes in six on-trend colours - Twist Blue Print, Quella Purple Print, Red, Escape Dark Grey, Warm Stone and Dust Blue. Accenting the bag is chic silver-tone hardware, and there's a hand-held strap and a detachable shoulder strap that can be worn across your body. The main compartment secures with a zip, and inside there are pockets to keep your things in order. 100% nylon. Wipe clean. Measures about 35.6cm x 17.8cm x 35.6cm (14" x 7" x 4").

great ! I will have one at that price ! thanks Sazza youre a star :clapping:

The kipling tsv that JF was just holding looked a lot smaller than the bags on display beside her.. Or do I just need glasses? Great price though :sun:

They did look nice Queenie, just make sure you get the colour you want early..
I can't order any more, ordered 2 Charlie Bears already :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back