Kipling TSV 4th November 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I quite like it. I hope it is a reasonable price. Maybe easy pays? I have bought 2 kipling bags recently, the last TSV and the OTO. I really should f.a.r.t on this.

yes you should and so should I.........oh dear.... I do quite like the look of it though!!....and I f.a.r.t.e.d on the last tsv:angel::cheeky::sad:

Last edited:
does anyone have any idea what price this is yet
I stayed up last night to watch the tsv...but was a day too early !!:sad:
what a plonker!!!

Really disappointed in this, were have all the good bags gone??? I think i might F.A.R.T on this :(

does anyone have any idea what price this is yet
I stayed up last night to watch the tsv...but was a day too early !!:sad:
what a plonker!!!

:giggle::clapping::clapping: Did you buy the chin gizmo then Queenie?

Pleased to hear it Queenie. Hope you manage to stay awake tonight.

so do I loveheart,shouldnt be too difficult I am off at the moment with my slipped disc:cheeky:
think I am going to go for it...... I know, I know....
I can hear you now...........not good at f.a.r.t.ing at the min

so do I loveheart,shouldnt be too difficult I am off at the moment with my slipped disc:cheeky:
think I am going to go for it...... I know, I know....
I can hear you now...........not good at f.a.r.t.ing at the min

Queenie, how can I make you f.a.r.t if you've got a bad back. I'm not completely without compassion. Besides Kipling is a little weakness of mine.:smirk:

Queenie, how can I make you f.a.r.t if you've got a bad back. I'm not completely without compassion. Besides Kipling is a little weakness of mine.:smirk:

do I understand from this then ,that you may also be indulging loveheart?? and are you staying up with me!!???...just incase it really is a bargain...

do I understand from this then ,that you may also be indulging loveheart?? and are you staying up with me!!???...just incase it really is a bargain...

Well Queenie I am not staying up as I have to get up for work but maybe someone will be able to find out the price a bit earlier. As everyone on the forum knows I have recently bought 2 kiplings from QVC so I may need to f.a.r.t on this one. I doubt it will be a great bargain they rarely are.

Nice to see that you've got a softer side Loveheart :sun:

Well Queenie I am not staying up as I have to get up for work but maybe someone will be able to find out the price a bit earlier. As everyone on the forum knows I have recently bought 2 kiplings from QVC so I may need to f.a.r.t on this one. I doubt it will be a great bargain they rarely are.

I hope it is I have my eye on the blue one! :wink2:

Looking at the picture of the bag in the design and not block colour...is it me or can you see through the bag from the inside?

Latest posts

Back