Kipling TSV 4th January 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank God, I don't like it. I find flaps a bit irritating.

Incidentally, in my quest for a big bag, I bought the Travelon Dolphin 828483. I just took it on its first outing to Tesco's. It's good, easy to get at your purse, lots of pockets and it's light. It's never going to win any prizes for smartness, and there's only the big main compartment. It would be near perfect if there were three main segments.

p.s. please will someone tell me how to make the item numbers clickable? After all these years, I still can't do it!

Thanks for those links I Love Chocolate (me too :1:) I have just ordered the Defea in Cassis. I think it will be perfect, once it has my VIP bag liner inside it. (which was another great recommendation from a forum member!).

p.s. please will someone tell me how to make the item numbers clickable? After all these years, I still can't do it!

Go to the webpage you want to quote, left click on the address bar (http://www. ), it will be highlighted and you then right click to bring you a menu. Click on "copy" then go and write your post as normal. When you want to quote the webpage, you right click again and this time click on "paste". Voila...clear as mud!!!! :1:

Go to the webpage you want to quote, left click on the address bar (http://www. ), it will be highlighted and you then right click to bring you a menu. Click on "copy" then go and write your post as normal. When you want to quote the webpage, you right click again and this time click on "paste". Voila...clear as mud!!!! :1:

:11::33: I want to crack this too but just don't have the energy at the moment. I must keep telling myself that "I am NOT thick" and "you CAN do it"!!! :54:

Voila...clear as mud!!!! :1:

Ah yes. Thank you. I can just about do that. What I really want to know is how people paste actual item numbers (not full URLS) which are hyperlinks that take you to the item.

my money is safe thank goodness, looks a bit small for me

Im glad coz im el skinto lol

:11::33: I want to crack this too but just don't have the energy at the moment. I must keep telling myself that "I am NOT thick" and "you CAN do it"!!! :54:

I can't even get pictures into my posts despite reading and trying all the directions given here (many times!!!) I think we need some computer classes to help us 'oldies' to drive forums and msn etc. I have seen some with help for spreadsheets and word processing and photos etc.

I can just about manage smilies!!!:SCREAM:

I have just brought the Arkan in cuby brown from Rthearpy really pleased with it loads of room for my hols.

The bag looks nice but a bit small for me and I have money to spend,how annoying!!
I will stay up and look at midnight and see if anything tickles my fancy...and if so I have my 3 easy pay voucher to use:1:

Kipling Jata Shoulder Bag with Adjustable Strap
Today's Special Value Price £34.75
QVC Price £41.75
Item Number 142297
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Accessorise and organise in one with this stylish Jata shoulder bag from Kipling. This bag is the ideal size for every day use and comes in a choice of five colours: classic Black or Espresso Brown, fresh spring shades of Juicy Pink or Jazzy Blue, plus ultra-fashionable Cheetah print. The bag has a flapover fastening with a silver-tone Kipling branded ring weight, and an adjustable 43cm (17") strap so that you can wear the bag on your shoulder or across your body. Inside it boasts plenty of pockets for handy storage. The bag comes with a monkey keyring.

Item Number: 142297
QVC Price £41.75
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Accessorise and organise in one with this stylish Jata shoulder bag from Kipling. This bag is the ideal size for every day use and comes in a choice of five colours: classic Black or Espresso Brown, fresh spring shades of Juicy Pink or Jazzy Blue, plus ultra-fashionable Cheetah print. The bag has a flapover fastening with a silver-tone Kipling branded ring weight, and an adjustable 43cm (17") strap so that you can wear the bag on your shoulder or across your body. Inside it boasts plenty of pockets for handy storage. The bag comes with a monkey keyring.

QVC Price £41.75
Item Number 142297
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

According to the Kipling website they only do this bag in the If range in Cheetah, price £51.87. Are they once again going to claim this would be the price for the other bags in the Basic range as we know they are cheaper than the If range?

According to the Kipling website they only do this bag in the If range in Cheetah, price £51.87. Are they once again going to claim this would be the price for the other bags in the Basic range as we know they are cheaper than the If range?

Julia said at start that it would sell for £53

And now they have just said the plain colours are only for QVC, won't be in the shops

I can't help feel the bag is not very secure, the flap with the ring doesn't seem to velcro down or anything.

Last edited:
They have just said that the bags for the TSV have been made with longer strap than the version you get in the shops.

Bag too small for me as well so won't be buying.Would have liked to have treated myself to a Kipling Bag as have not brought a new Kipling bag for a Couple of months or so!!

Latest posts

Back