Kipling TSV 4th January 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't like flap over bags. Too much faffing about if you are in a busy place where you have to be careful.

Can anyone recommend a Kipling bag that is a reasonable size and has secure pockets on the outside as well as the inside? One that will fit over a shoulder?

I don't like flap over bags. Too much faffing about if you are in a busy place where you have to be careful.

Can anyone recommend a Kipling bag that is a reasonable size and has secure pockets on the outside as well as the inside? One that will fit over a shoulder?

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.133140/walk.yah.UKFA-UK22

There is the Defea (called Delta on QVC) which I have mentioned above and which somebody else has just purchased. It measures approx 40cm x 24cm x 15cm. QVC have it available in a good range of colours. I've got it in Red and in Winter Beige. I'd quite like it in Black as well!

I use a "Breezer" on a daily basis which holds a lot - but then so do most of the bags really.

Chilly Willy

I am a fan of kipling but I appreciate it is not everybodys cup of tea.
I love that they are so practical, usually timeless designs, easy to keep clean, light, squeeze easily into my suitcase for hols and dont look fuddy duddy.
My current favourite is the "chilly" metallic which I think looks for all the world like a metallic leather to the casual viewer. To me it is more dressy than the usual kipling bags and looks expensive with its smart metal trim.
I like it so much I have it three colourways. I am so bad!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.133140/walk.yah.UKFA-UK22

There is the Defea (called Delta on QVC) which I have mentioned above and which somebody else has just purchased. It measures approx 40cm x 24cm x 15cm. QVC have it available in a good range of colours. I've got it in Red and in Winter Beige. I'd quite like it in Black as well!

I have the Defea in Raspberry and use it as my baby bag, I think currently it's my fav bag in my Kipling collection.

My money is safe today, after seeing it live it's not really my kind of bag.

I'm not a big bag lady (well I'm big but don't have loads of bags, lol!). I have 5 Kiplings and 3 KVZ bags. The Kiplings I have are my "investment" bags, including a brown leather Sophie, a light coloured canvas Sophie with gold leather strap detail and a black Mabel which I use as a briefcase. The KVZ bags are a bit more fun and I like the buckles and shiny details on them. I do like the TSV today but would like one of the chilly metallic ones next - they do a fab one in dark green. I like having nice handbags and my most expensive is an Italian black leather handbag that cost nearly £300, I've had it for about 5 years and it is my "posh" handbag, which I get out for interviews etc. I like having different handbags but having to keep moving stuff from one to another drives me potty, which is probably why I've only got a few!

I'm not a big bag lady (well I'm big but don't have loads of bags, lol!). I have 5 Kiplings and 3 KVZ bags. The Kiplings I have are my "investment" bags, including a brown leather Sophie, a light coloured canvas Sophie with gold leather strap detail and a black Mabel which I use as a briefcase. The KVZ bags are a bit more fun and I like the buckles and shiny details on them. I do like the TSV today but would like one of the chilly metallic ones next - they do a fab one in dark green. I like having nice handbags and my most expensive is an Italian black leather handbag that cost nearly £300, I've had it for about 5 years and it is my "posh" handbag, which I get out for interviews etc. I like having different handbags but having to keep moving stuff from one to another drives me potty, which is probably why I've only got a few!

As I have mentioned on here before (and got others on them too) you need the tintamar VIP - which is a handbag liner so you put all your bits and pieces in then you can easily transfer from one bag to another. They are not cheap but compared to the cost of a new bag are a bargain!! There is a thread about handbag liners in the Drop section. http://tintamar.com/categorie.php?cat=1

The only problem I find is that it is an excuse to have more handbags - like a woman needs an excuse????:lol:

Here's the link for Quirkybags LuckyLady http://www.quirkybags.co.uk/categories.php?cat=41. I bought a bag-liner for Mum and she's pleased with it. The firm are very quick in posting out your goods. Recommended.

Lol @ Sheepdog! If you watch the TSV video her name comes on the screen at the beginning.
I spent many years of youth wishing I looked like her!

The Dorothy is one of my faves. Handles that fit over your shoulder, pockets everywhere and a nice shape. Of course, they don't make it any more.....! You might find one on ebay or similar but I thought it was ideal. Bring it back, Kipling!!!

I've just won one of these in dark blue on eBay. Number 220335917768.

I really like the look of this one, so thank you.

My obsession with finding the perfect handbag is now completely out of hand, and involves three Kipling bags, one Stone Mountain, and one Travelon in the past couple of months.

Marie might be a stunner, but she's not very good at presenting. Was very fortunate to have Julia with her for the launch at midnight, because she went over each bag thoroughly and explained everything in great detail. Does Marie actually work for Kipling?

I get the feeling that Marie Francoise Wotsit is a very pretty well paid front woman who actually knows naff all about Kipling but smiles a lot.

I cannot believe she is working for Kipling. I think she is probably a trained guest presenter. By the way, I am trying to sit on my hands as I want to order the Robin but I know I shouldn't as I bought the Cuby Flare Milos before Xmas and the sophie. I also want the black patent Sophie too. I am not overly excited by the TSV as it is too simple - not enough pockets - but I like the Cheetah print. I hope you all enjoy your purchases - I love getting new Kiplings!

These Kipling bags must be some of the most over priced items ever seen on QVC. In the States you get similar and even better bags for less than half the price.

Latest posts

Back