Kathy Van Zeeland TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the bags - the only bling I wear. But the prices now are so high even though they are, I promise, very well made. I couldn't afford the tsv just now - I just think they cannot buy them at a good rate now as the pound is not doing well I think against the dollar. Anyway, I really really want one of her slouch bags that are belted, so I will have to wait.

Have you got a TKMaxx near you? I like the bags but I get mine from there. Waaaay cheaper and they usually have lots!!

I happen to really like KVZ bags and love some of them! Having said that they are way too expensive. I've got my eye on a couple from today that were on easy pay so might get one of those. I've got 2 already, 1 from the US last year and the first TSV with the make up bag and I love them. They're not to everyones taste but we're all different eh?!

I agree that some KVZ bags are a wee bit ott and I really do not like the TSV! However I LOVE my meshed up KVZ bag and also the Signature Emblem bag I've ordered today I am seriously excited about owning. I know they are dear for non leather but ooohh i do like em and my meshed up one was from TKMaxx, for £25. BARGAIN!!! :D

Some of them are similar in style to Juicy bags which are all the rage and the oversized bling look is in whether you like it or not. I keep my look quite simple, bit of an indie chick really so I can afford to have a bit of bling in my bag. ;)

Personally I love em, others hate em...isn't taste a strange thing, how some people can look at something and thinks its the dogs b*****ks and others think its just b*****ks!

Every time I turn over it seems to be KVZ bags today! They must be really popular. Love some of the colours but it's not my style.

not all of us want leather or safe plain looking bags, i hate radley bags, kipling bags etc but really like the KVZ bags that I have. I don't like a lot of her ranges but the crown emblem ones that I have are really beautiful bags and so well made.
they arent heavy empty and you can remove the keyring anytime you like.

Its a shame that the prices are going up but i think thats prob to do with the dollar rate.

TK max have great prices on them if you dont mind last years styles. I dont mind at all if i love the bag, then i'll use it for years

Lottie the guest presenter has just described the TSV as "buttery soft".

Surely as the bag is faux leather, i.e. plastic, then it should be as soft as faux butter, i.e. margarine ??

Linda:54::54:

Good lord, I have just switched over to QVC and caught Julia selling a big plastic bucket of a bag for £95.00 and the major selling point was that it had inside pockets. It had no shape and to be honest I wouldn't give ot house room. They then went to a purse for £50.00. A plastic purse for £50.00.! Has the world gone mad.

My main gripe with this range is that they keep comparing the prices of designer bags with their bags, conveniently forgetting to mention that most of the designer ranges use leather or hide of some sort, wheras their 'delights' are all shiny PVC. They must think we're all idiots.

To be honest, even if they were leather, the trailer they run that looks like WAGS night out would be enough to put me off.

To be honest, even if they were leather, the trailer they run that looks like WAGS night out would be enough to put me off.
Every time I see that trailer, it reminds me of Alex Curran Gerrard. I wouldn't be surprised if they started stocking KVZ at Cricket. :54:

I like my designer bags........... great range to choose from, inexpensive, throwaway prices, so i can have a different one everyday.

Great range of colours and of course the must have logo's so 'on trend'
I can match all my outfits aren't i lucky?

Yep I have a whole load in my stash.....Asda, Tesco, B&Q, a lovely M&S a rare Woolworths in extra large for those occassions when a real big bag is needed.
A primark for taking the dog walkies, and a little Anne Summers for those candlelight dinners out!
:54:

I always think that the promo advert for KVZ is very chavvy.......they look like a gaggle of "ladies of the night" going out on the town with their placcy bags.

LOL, and Craig did refer to the bags being good for 'working girls' during one of the hours ... quickly corrected himself when he realised what it could have meant!!

Latest posts

Back