Kathy Van Zeeland TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My Louis Vuitton Ellipse bag cost me £445.00 5 years ago and now cost £650.00 now and its unlined but there is no comparison.

I'm in two minds about these.

I absolutely think that they are ridiculously overpriced! £80 for a vinyl bag is total madness! Many of them I don't like, as they are a bit too bling bling for me, but there are one or two I don't mind, but wouldn't buy due to the price.

I must admit I did buy the signature bag (which is made of thick jaquard type fabric, NOT plastic) a while back though and I really like it and have had many a compliment (although I did take off the sparkly dangly bag charm!).

There is the odd one or two I've liked in TK MAxx for a much more realistic price, but QVC are having a laugh at the prices they want to charge.

But it's all personal taste. Personally I detest Kiplings as I think they look very "mumsy" and wouldn't want to go around with a furry monkey on my bag, and feel they are very overpriced for thin nylon although I don't mind the leather bags.

Most ranges have something to like and dislike. But the KVZ prices are crazy on QVC!

Well, well there I am in TK Max today and suddenly see a disgusting handbag in green hanging off a column next to me. Would not usually have looked but following this thread just had to have a sneaky look and check if the infamous KVZ. Oh yes!

£29.99 reduced, which for the nicer ones would seem a far more appropriate price. Mind you I did have to glance around first to check noone thought I was checking out the bag cos interested....

what makes me think is that alot of people on here slag off alot of products that QVC do and I just wonder if the people who dedicate a large proportion of their time to a QVC forum don't like and aren't buying the products...who the heck is!!!

what makes me think is that alot of people on here slag off alot of products that QVC do and I just wonder if the people who dedicate a large proportion of their time to a QVC forum don't like and aren't buying the products...who the heck is!!!

Maybe they aren't on the forum defending the products because they don't have internet? Think of much of the fashion on qvc and how we question who would buy it - perhaps housebound, no internet and qvc is their main shopping outlet so don't know any better regarding price or fashion.

I think that we are all different - which is a good thing. So what one likes another doesn't. You will therefore find people on here slagging something off that another person likes. It also makes for good banter on the forum. I like some of the KVZ bags (not many though) but think they are way overpriced IMOH. The 'fashion' now that is a completely different matter - have never seen anything that I would even look at, usually switch off when it starts, but some people do like it.

Latest posts

Back