Just a Heads Up (2)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That they don't have twatter or Facebook but some other system where you can also buy with one click whilst doing their equivalent of twatter

They don't do shoes over the size 6

I have just arrived home and read the original heads up closed thread. I don't know what is going on here but I have just 2 people on my ignore list.

That they probably got the fake put on an act DF and we have the real pushy, bossy, hard sell , up her own backside one, she's also probably learned that you don't need and iPad surgically attached to your arm, whilst hard selling a product.

Last edited:
Just a Heads Up (2)

What happened to Just a Heads Up (1)?

What I've learned is that the Chinese will have to pay COD for orders,that would never work here.

I would be genuinely interested to know how they do things over there, and which things DF thinks they do better than QVCUK (website and app, maybe???). Of course, what's one person's better could be another's ultimate nightmare...

In terms of getting some idea of her trip, without resorting to facebook or bty, Debbie's 3 weekly blogs on the QVC website are quite interesting.

I particularly liked the comment in her most recent blog about always trying the samples she's given so she can actually talk about the product. This was in relation to noting that the QVC China team do not get given samples.

Well apparently she spoke Italian whilst in China (one of the Italian presenters was also there) so she came back to the UK speaking Italian (or more accurately in a fake Italian accent) IN HER HEAD!

you know what voices in your head means!

Is it my imagination or is she a good bit more chunky upon her return - too much chow mien

Mind you another thread said she was very very slim. She always says she is 14 (used to be 14/16) high street which is the same as me and as sure as hell no one would describe me as very very slim.

I just don't know

Yes heard her say about the Italian accent, she even asked people to text in if they could speak Italian,hopefully to speak with the guest.Didnt hear her talk about Chinese culture or anything about how they do things .Thought she was quite focused on the Murano glass and guest.

Next up is Yong Kim,don't think I am going to get through that one. !

If she's a fourteen then I'm an eight, which I'm not. Have you heard the stupid woman, to hear her talk you'd think she'd been gone for three years! It was three weeks! THREE WEEKS!!..........I've had spots that last longer!!

Latest posts

Back