Julia's Book

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DF 'Its a great book to take to the toilet cos you can dip in and out of it' Julia's face was a picture. JR was not happy when DF showed a picture of Mr JR because he does not want his photo on the TV, well don't put his mug in the book then.

I thought you were going to say its a great book to take to the toilet because you can wipe your @rse with it if you run out of paper!

I suppose it depends whether you interpret some of the comments as bitchiness or just jokes. However they do say that there's many a true word spoken in jest.

Over the years Julia has made many "jokes" that may not have sat well with the target. So she just has to take it now as graciously as possible, although it's not an adjective that I would ever think to use about JR.

I, for one, will be glad when all this HooHah about her book is over. Please let it be soon. :wink: x Snarly

When Debbie Flint first left QVC she was planning to write a book with the American ladies who brought their "7 secrets of Slim People" book and cassettes to QVC many years ago. That project seems to have fallen by the wayside (or should that be waistline), along with her intended weight loss. Then she ended up on Ideal World, Bid etc. She's the only one who's come back to Q though.
She has mentioned doing a creative writing course in the past, and she does strike me as someone who probably could string together a good yarn.

Jude xx

WHAT is it about appearing on the tele that makes everyone and anyone believe they can write a book ?????? They're ALL at it, tv presenters, shopping channel assistants, comediennes, day time anchors, pop star hasbeens etc etc etc.

Very soon we will get to the point where the population who HAVEN'T written a book will be in the minority !!!!!

WHAT is it about appearing on the tele that makes everyone and anyone believe they can write a book ?????? They're ALL at it, tv presenters, shopping channel assistants, comediennes, day time anchors, pop star hasbeens etc etc etc.

Very soon we will get to the point where the population who HAVEN'T written a book will be in the minority !!!!!

I think it is a contagious ailment they all get, just like they , (most of them) think they can sing too and torture us with their songs:giggle:

Goes along with looking like a sack of spuds exercising on the beach, in the park, hey presto, keep fit workout DVD 2 months down the line. :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

I think it is a contagious ailment they all get, just like they , (most of them) think they can sing too and torture us with their songs:giggle:

At least Pipa/Pippa seems to have packed that ridiculous idea in.

Although I hear Dawbags is back in the studio :giggle:

well I can't get past chapter 8. I am returning under the MBG.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

well I can't get past chapter 8. I am returning under the MBG.

How big does her ego come across in the book. According to DF there is a great love story in the book. I have pictures of JR and her photo shy OH arms out stretched on the bow of the Titanic.

How big does her ego come across in the book. According to DF there is a great love story in the book. I have pictures of JR and her photo shy OH arms out stretched on the bow of the Titanic.

Dont say that, Julia will think her book could be turned into a film next :taphead:

the ego comes accross simply because of the subject matter of the chapters. it takes a big ego to assume that people would want to read about things that are so ordinary, as if she is the only person ever to take an exam, go on holiday, buy a car or have a list of favourite movies.

To be fair, there are chapters that were interesting, and readable.

I have no idea what love story is referred to, yes she has been with Chris for many years and he is clearly a huge support to her but apart from learning that he moved in with her after just 2 weeks I don't see what is unusual or titanic-like!

Surely the great love story must be about how much Julia loves herself?

Latest posts

Back