Julia's Book

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:wait:
i think this must be an elaborate hoax and/or a new episode of Charlie Brooker's Dark Mirror :bandit:

I was expecting the price to be alot lower than that , sadly i wont be buying as i think julias ego is big enough

Mark my words, next Christmas this will be a free download when they're flogging tablets, added value £15 worth etc, I can just hear it now. I say next Christmas because they'll want to make their money on the hardback sales first.

Extract from Julia's blog..

I have always been grateful to her for her advice but never more so than when my skin went through a hissy fit in 2009 and she was on hand to help me through it. The whole distressing episode is chapter 53 in my book, my age when it happened, but here is just a small extract.

"By this time, the red raised skin was almost covering my entire face and neck, and I was embarrassed to be seen out in public.

I remember getting on the early morning easyJet flight to Alicante on the 3rd of January feeling tearful and pulling my hair around my face to hide it. It was meant to be a five-day break but almost immediately I knew we had made a mistake as, far from helping my skin, the warm January Spanish sun just made it itchier.

I couldn't sleep at all and spent most of the night sitting watching television, to try and take my mind off my skin, and crying. The next morning I begged Chris to take me home."

... wonder if the other 47 chapters are as riveting as this ...

I just find it incredible that she thinks this merits being shared with us. What next the night she ordered number 42 from the Chinese take-away and got the runs?

Extract from Julia's blog..

I have always been grateful to her for her advice but never more so than when my skin went through a hissy fit in 2009 and she was on hand to help me through it. The whole distressing episode is chapter 53 in my book, my age when it happened, but here is just a small extract.

"By this time, the red raised skin was almost covering my entire face and neck, and I was embarrassed to be seen out in public.

I remember getting on the early morning easyJet flight to Alicante on the 3rd of January feeling tearful and pulling my hair around my face to hide it. It was meant to be a five-day break but almost immediately I knew we had made a mistake as, far from helping my skin, the warm January Spanish sun just made it itchier.

I couldn't sleep at all and spent most of the night sitting watching television, to try and take my mind off my skin, and crying. The next morning I begged Chris to take me home."

... wonder if the other 47 chapters are as riveting as this ...
Zzzzzzzzz :mysmilie_496::mysmilie_496: (sorry BooBoo, you're not boring her book is lol)

Hold on to yer boots NIIKKID - she goes on to threaten us with releasing more little teasers in her blogs over the next couple of weeks! I'm not sure I'll read them as the excitement might get a bit too much for me ... :giggle:

Well never mind, despite the dramatic skin incident she was soon back to her fabulous self. Wait till you read all about how she decided she wasnt fabulous enough and embarked on her weight loss programme a couple of years ago. Chapters full of hers and Marjolenes triumphs on the pilates machine and all the wonderful compliments she started to receive. Do we really need to read the book? Weve heard it all already.

Latest posts

Back