Julia's Book

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who reads books nowadays ?

E-readers are seriously on the increase

I do both, I've just read the last Maeve Binchy, it was 60p to reserve at the library compared to £10 for the Kindle. Maybe Julia's target market will have a fair proportion of non-technical people?

I do both, I've just read the last Maeve Binchy, it was 60p to reserve at the library compared to £10 for the Kindle. Maybe Julia's target market will have a fair proportion of non-technical people?

I still read books too.I don't own a kindle and dont intend too either unless books completely disappear.

I think Julia's target market are those who've undergone a lobotomy

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I really enjoy rooting round the charity shops in search of good books LIAM, but I meant I could have a flick thru JRs and not have to buy it! I can't imagine me with a Kindle or whatever, too much of a techno-phobe!

I really enjoy rooting round the charity shops in search of good books LIAM, but I meant I could have a flick thru JRs and not have to buy it! I can't imagine me with a Kindle or whatever, too much of a techno-phobe!

Absolutely BM, I find it very relaxing and often pick up gems. Nearly walked out of a shop yesterday with a very large picture of tiger cubs under my arm!

Latest posts

Back