JR in Pinny

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bid Up Side Down

Registered Shopper
Well, that is something you do not see everyday - Lady Roberts donning a branded pinny flogging a mixer. Pressure to do this must have been upped with all those recently fired selly telly presenters last week.

JR in Pinny

Did she say the pinny was size small. (sorry Julia):mysmilie_17:

Well, that is something you do not see everyday - Lady Roberts donning a branded pinny flogging a mixer. Pressure to do this must have been upped with all those recently fired selly telly presenters last week.

Which fired telly presenters?

I'm not a big fan of JR but she looked really good in a black and white frock (Bob Mackie?) the other day, I think the fact that it actually fitted rather than being too small made the difference.

Was she given the hour at a last minute, was Debbie in late, cause I know Julia is a vegetarian, so couldn't really sell the roast easy so Debbie finished the hour,

I don't think it would be unreasonable to expect her to present the roast easy, I wouldn't expect her to eat the meat cooked using the product but she could still sell it.

She's happy to sell Basso's rubbish so no reason she couldn't sell a roaster......

She also talks about wearing Emu boots so maybe she just doesn't like eating meat or she's a vegetarian because she thinks it's healthy.

She's happy to sell Basso's rubbish so no reason she couldn't sell a roaster......

I'm sure I saw Myleene Klass attending a swish do wearing a Dennis Basso dress ......

It occurred to me, where are all the presenters? I don't watch every day, but when I have looked in recently it seems to be Jill Franks on loads, where is Charlie and Dale?

I'm sure I saw Myleene Klass attending a swish do wearing a Dennis Basso dress ......

It occurred to me, where are all the presenters? I don't watch every day, but when I have looked in recently it seems to be Jill Franks on loads, where is Charlie and Dale?
Yes MK was wearing a Basso dress.

Charlie was on yesterday. I think if you tend to watch at certain times of day you seem to see the same presenters often and rarely see others.

Latest posts

Back