Jess Foley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We can't win!

They're still going to be a full time presenter short too - so it's only going to get worse. It means either someone like Cheralene or Vicky Gordon will be moved over from one of the other channels, or they'll employ another shrieking shouter with no gem knowledge, much like the short-lived Josie that they took on earlier this year.

They're still going to be a full time presenter short too - so it's only going to get worse. It means either someone like Cheralene or Vicky Gordon will be moved over from one of the other channels, or they'll employ another shrieking shouter with no gem knowledge, much like the short-lived Josie that they took on earlier this year.
Morning! Just thought I'd pop in to say hello, in case there's some airtime going. I know how much you miss me. Lots of love.
Screenshot_2024-10-03-06-12-41-375.jpeg

Me again. Having seen Jess 'gape' at DT's speech about pearls, I've decided, if my mouth opened 'that wide', I'd think I'd dislocated my jaw and call the Dr. ;)

Me again. Having seen Jess 'gape' at DT's speech about pearls, I've decided, if my mouth opened 'that wide', I'd think I'd dislocated my jaw and call the Dr. ;)
I really dislike it when they open their mouths so wide you can see their epiglottis. As my mum used to say you can see what she had for her dinner!

Always reminds me of the toothbrush advert where the cartoon character can ope his mouth 180degrees. Or the cartoon girl from the old Trio chocolate bar advert.

I wish I'd had a pound for every time she said "wow" at the Sakura Agate doughnut. The false shock thing really is tedious

Latest posts

Back