How long do returns take to show up?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rooby

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone

I returned my Diamonique cockatail ring 10 days ago and it's still not showing returned on my account. I know their FAQs says returns can take up to 21 days to be processed. Has anyone found it to actually take this long? I want my refund! :dull:

Its usually about 2 weeks. And you will get nowhere with QVC until 21 days are up. As long as you have proof that you mailed it back to them don't worry about it.

I always send my stuff back recorded delivery and tend to find my refunds are back quite quickly.I don't think it would do any harm just to ring CS and enquire about it - explain that you are a bit worried.I agree you won't get anyway until the 21 days are up - but at least your phonecall will be noted on your account.

Do they send you an email to confirm that your refund has been credited back to your card or do you just have to wait for your bank statement arrives to find out?

Yes, they do send an email these days to say it's arrived back in the warehouse.
They didn't used to.

Do they send you an email to confirm that your refund has been credited back to your card or do you just have to wait for your bank statement arrives to find out?

I recently returned an item and didn't receive an email notification of refund. I contacted QVC to ask why and they asked if I had ticked the box on the return slip requesting one, I said no, I never do, it's been automatic ever since I registered my email address with them, but they claimed they only send an email if it's specifically requested by the customer on each return. I know that's not the case from personal experience, I think it may be another case of QVC randomness :dull:

Latest posts

Back