How big is you stockpile????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Seriously??! All my stuff is piled on the border of the bath tub and keeps falling into it... Does any of you peeps fancy spending a working weekend at my place?:tongue2:

I would enjoy arranging all your shower gels SS and perhaps I could bring with me a few of your faves too! xxxxxx

Im quite good at the moment as I dont really have any stockpile as such. I just have everything on the go about 8 different MB shower gels, and the lulu shower gel and oil,L'occitane on the go basically I just fill up my bathroom trolly and when there is a gap I fill it. heres the trolly. I am sure I have posted it before so apologies if I have, I cant remember.

Wow! Am hyperventilating with envy. What a display!

Sorry OT, but you should go for one of those ottoman beds where the whole matress and slat section lifts up on hydraulics and you can access the whole area underneath the bed.

Much more room for stashing your treasures. Or stowing your junk if you're like me.

The whole mattress etc lifts up? wow, I could get loads of stuff in to stockpile :chuckle:

I'm hoping to buy a new bed before the end of the year and have been deliberating over whether to get 2 or 4 drawers in the base - may as well go for 4- can never have too many places to fill with goodies.

Four drawer is the way to go. We had a 4 drawer divan and then had to replace bed. Bought a pine one with no storage underneath. Was going through a 48 hour minimalist period and thought would be good to hoover under bed.

Now stuff on floor under bed full of dust. No room to hoover and I tell you I mourn those four drawers...

I've been using up my stockpile all year. The only things I've got left unopened are a few soaps and some body lotion. I have about a dozen minis from LE, Gatineau etc which I'm using up too, but that's it.

My aim is to have one of everything on the go and just to buy a replacement when I get to the last inch of it. I do have 4 different shampoos and conditioners on the go, but I rotate between them, so I think that's allowed!

Why don't I feel any richer despite not having bought any body products all year? :sad:

I am really loving this nice lighhearted thread its taking my mind of my earache and throat. thanks girls xxxx

I've been using up my stockpile all year. The only things I've got left unopened are a few soaps and some body lotion. I have about a dozen minis from LE, Gatineau etc which I'm using up too, but that's it.

My aim is to have one of everything on the go and just to buy a replacement when I get to the last inch of it. I do have 4 different shampoos and conditioners on the go, but I rotate between them, so I think that's allowed!

Why don't I feel any richer despite not having bought any body products all year? :sad:

Sounds good to me! I also like the sound of the rotating ebtween shampoos and conditioners i do this. You sound like a smart lady!

Watersiren - You kow when your LULU bath body stuff arrives you will love it. if you have the shower and then apply the lotion first then the oil rub in well and when you go to bed the sheets feel like silk on your skin. It leaves you skin so silky smooth snd the smell is so relaxing. I know you will love it! The quality of the products are lovely

have you tried the Lulu time perfume OMG I love it but wish she did a bigger size!

Watersiren - You kow when your LULU bath body stuff arrives you will love it. if you have the shower and then apply the lotion first then the oil rub in well and when you go to bed the sheets feel like silk on your skin. It leaves you skin so silky smooth snd the smell is so relaxing. I know you will love it! The quality of the products are lovely

have you tried the Lulu time perfume OMG I love it but wish she did a bigger size!

i can't wait D!. i hope it arrives before i leave. i haven't tried the perfume yet.

[/B]

Thank you for telling me that!!!

i do hope the lulu arrive before you leave too, do you know when they shipped!?

naughty D!

it was shipped on 19/9. it'd better it arrived soon, because i have some really nice german colleagues in brussels.

...only joking:giggle:

Latest posts

Back