How big is you stockpile????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
I had one of those days yesterday when i had a good old sort out. I embarrassed myself by the vast quantities of unopened bottles of shower gel, litres of bloomin body lotion, masses of 15ml tubes coming in a variety of skincare brands that have come in various kits ,and cosmetics that seemed like a good idea to buy at the time and i never got round to returning
It made me wonder what's included in everybody's stockpile?. :blush::blush:

I had one of those days yesterday when i had a good old sort out. I embarrassed myself by the vast quantities of unopened bottles of shower gel, litres of bloomin body lotion, masses of 15ml tubes coming in a variety of skincare brands that have come in various kits ,and cosmetics that seemed like a good idea to buy at the time and i never got round to returning
It made me wonder what's included in everybody's stockpile?. :blush::blush:

Can I have some of your body lotion, LE Lover? I literally (AY, take note) have none! I used to have some MB stuff but now 'tis no more. What's a good body lotion these days?

No stockpile but I have Lulu Time Bomb stuff waiting to be used, in addition to the stuff I already have. Err....is that stockpiling? Am I in denial? OK, I know, I know. The surgery etc. But this skincare works for me.

My make-up stockpile...a bit more ambitious but I use it all.

Hi LE Lover, im embarrassed to say that I don't really have a stock pile of stuff from QVC.. I have my bits of shower gels & lotions from L'Occitane (faves are Cherry Blossom & Rose).. Few bits of LE I bought direct.. Have some Molton Brown bits & pieces, as I was always taken in by their Christmas TSV.. I much prefer L'Occitane, its more me.. I think the woman from MB used to come out with a load of cobblers, but it worked :giggle:
I do love reading about everybodys stockpiles.. And im sure to acumalate a bit more with my Birthday & Christmas coming up! Also have got the L'Occitane try me coming, so that will boost my collection :call:

Im quite good at the moment as I dont really have any stockpile as such. I just have everything on the go about 8 different MB shower gels, and the lulu shower gel and oil,L'occitane on the go basically I just fill up my bathroom trolly and when there is a gap I fill it. heres the trolly. I am sure I have posted it before so apologies if I have, I cant remember.

Attachments

• Copy of trolly.jpg
    Copy of trolly.jpg
    93.8 KB
Can I have some of your body lotion, LE Lover? I literally (AY, take note) have none! I used to have some MB stuff but now 'tis no more. What's a good body lotion these days?

No stockpile but I have Lulu Time Bomb stuff waiting to be used, in addition to the stuff I already have. Err....is that stockpiling? Am I in denial? OK, I know, I know. The surgery etc. But this skincare works for me.

My make-up stockpile...a bit more ambitious but I use it all.

Take your pick, my bathroom resembles john Lewis. There's L'occitaine, philosophy, MB, Elemis and LE. I think my favourite is the L'occitaine it seems to go on for ever!
I'm afraid i think you are in denial the lulu stash is officially a stockpile.:rock:

Im quite good at the moment as I dont really have any stockpile as such. I just have everything on the go about 8 different MB shower gels, and the lulu shower gel and oil,L'occitane on the go basically I just fill up my bathroom trolly and when there is a gap I fill it. heres the trolly. I am sure I have posted it before so apologies if I have, I cant remember.

WOW. Drool.:heart:

I decided last January that I would not buy any more bath and shower gel and use up my stash. I am still going strong and have about three or four unopened L'occitane and molton brown! And loads of Liz Earle - will easily make it to the end of the year without having to buy any
.:thinking2::thinking2::thinking2:

Take your pick, my bathroom resembles john Lewis. There's L'occitaine, philosophy, MB, Elemis and LE. I think my favourite is the L'occitaine it seems to go on for ever!
I'm afraid i think you are in denial the lulu stash is officially a stockpile.:rock:

I agree and i will still want the next TSV! I love the milk shower cream. Hubby always uses it too,

I decided last January that I would not buy any more bath and shower gel and use up my stash. I am still going strong and have about three or four unopened L'occitane and molton brown! And loads of Liz Earle - will easily make it to the end of the year without having to buy any.:thinking2::thinking2::thinking2:

R U Sure???? lol xxx

Do you polish the bottles too?

I do mine, and i go mad if hubby uses something and does not put the bottle back straight with the label to the front lol, no hes good he puts it straight sometimes...........

I agree and i will still want the next TSV! I love the milk shower cream. Hubby always uses it too,

Me too, !!!!! A girl can never have to many L'occitaine TSV'S. :grin: i just go mad if hubby uses them at all.

Last edited:

You don't call that a stockpile? I have 2, yes TWO, showergels on the go at the moment. If your trolley was in my bathroom I would never get out in the morning as I would not be able to make up my mind as to what SG to use.:thinking2:

Dazzler I think you should get over to the F.A.R.T. thread asap! :grin:

You and me both watersiren! I also have my own Aveda, Decleor, Elemis, Liz Earle, Lush, Molton Brown, Ojon and Philosophy store! Oh well, you only live once! :giggle:
And a good job it is too, can you imagine the size of the ST combined stashes if we had to stockpile for more than one lifetime???:tongue2:

Latest posts

Back