How big is you stockpile????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

only messing...:wink2:

i liked the silver birch. i made hubby use most so that i could smell them. i am a l'occitane devotee.

lol lol silver birch is lovely. Hubby likes the blissful andthe seamoss one and then that other oen hang on off to check trolly - menthol sportswash one

oh yes I love l'occitane as well of course!!!!!!! And ALL of em!

Oh dear, I never tried MB products, sorry! (But I have tried both English and German sausages and like both! Mind you, I reckon Italian sausages still are the best:rock:)

Oh dear, I never tried MB products, sorry! (But I have tried both English and German sausages and like both! Mind you, I reckon Italian sausages still are the best:rock:)

Italian never tried how do they differ then please are they bigger in size or small?

Sorry Dazzler, didn't see your sausage comment, lol.. Isn't it funny just how the words German Sausage sends us all to gutter! I blame the Carry On films myself :giggle:

SS - Do they taste different to german and english sausages. I love the tomatoe flavoured ones

Sorry Dazzler, didn't see your sausage comment, lol.. Isn't it funny just how the words German Sausage sends us all to gutter! I blame the Carry On films myself :giggle:

I remember those carry on films and my fave was " carry on up the jungle"

SS - Do they taste different to german and english sausages. I love the tomatoe flavoured ones

Italian sausages are thicker than the English ones and seem 'meatier', I think because the pork is minced less finely and therefore has a coarser texture. They also have lots of stuff added. One of my favourite type, from the foothills of mount Etna, have wild fennel added in them - yummy!!! I bet somewhere in Italy they're bound to add tomatoes too (in Italy food varies a lot between regions and within any one region)

Maybe this thread should be renamed.. 'How big is your German Sausage?' :giggle:

I thought it said something else to be honest when i first read it then had to look twice, well my balance aint good with this earache lol. lol

NIght night Ws SS Loveakin daisy and Bluebell and others . night night xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx off to take my lemsip xxxxxxxxxx

night night jasper xxxxxxxxx

im forgeting names here |im such a dimwit at times

This thread is getting confusing, for a moment I thought this was the answer to Dazzy's question on the taste of German sausages!:cheeky:

i thought that was the answer to the qt "what is the difference bt the english and the german sausage". :giggle:
Now then, my favourite MB shower gel is Blissful Templetree. The answer to the other question is Sensual Hanaleni, with a twist of Intoxicating Davana Blossom and a dash of Heavenly Gingerlilly, which also happen to be some of my other favourite MB shower gels.:cheeky::drunk::giggle::whew2::grin:

Back to size of stockpile, OH would say it fills every part of the house! Only have two MB shower gels left (apart from a recent gift of 10 100ml sizes from a friend, so they don't count). BT is my absolute favourite, and love the Warming Eucolyptus when I have colds and steam myself in the shower. I always put the plug in the bath and add something.

Oh, oh...Just thought, have several 1000ml SBC - Arnica Gel and Bath Soak from a TSV...and just got some more Ojon today...my hair just loves that stuff!

So actually I'm not as bad as I thought....it's just ALL the MB shower gels #, SBC gels, Bare Escentuals make up, Ojon bottles and potions, Clientele and Judith Williams skincare
that I have on the go......

And the wish that I had that beautiful trolley, beautfully stacked and polished......

What nice friends you have, Jacaranda.

ETA I've just noticed I've become a 'Senior Member'. I feel...

Old.

I'd better go and slap on some extra lotions and potions from that stockpile.

Last edited:
Nice Thread............

Dazzy your stockpile looks as organised as mine...

Could not possibly tell anyone how big my stockpile is, if I did, I would have to kill you..........:grin:

Latest posts

Back