How big is you stockpile????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Im quite good at the moment as I dont really have any stockpile as such. I just have everything on the go about 8 different MB shower gels, and the lulu shower gel and oil,L'occitane on the go basically I just fill up my bathroom trolly and when there is a gap I fill it. heres the trolly. I am sure I have posted it before so apologies if I have, I cant remember.

Oh wow Dazzler, your trolley of goodies is fab! Just like a mini Beauty Store.. Am very jealous, lol :47:

Im quite good at the moment as I dont really have any stockpile as such. I just have everything on the go about 8 different MB shower gels, and the lulu shower gel and oil,L'occitane on the go basically I just fill up my bathroom trolly and when there is a gap I fill it. heres the trolly. I am sure I have posted it before so apologies if I have, I cant remember.

wow, that's an impressive trolley of goodies :clap: Enjoy every bit of it Dazzler xxxx

ps love your bathroom tiles, very swish

thanks for your great posts, i'm feeling better about my obscene stockpile.
I think the bigwigs at qvc towers should look out, as i think we could start our own shopping channel :clapping:

I'm hoping to buy a new bed before the end of the year and have been deliberating over whether to get 2 or 4 drawers in the base - may as well go for 4- can never have too many places to fill with goodies.

I haven't bought any skincare for almost exactly a year and last week I:

- Started my last C&P (and that's with using it daily).

- Used up the last drops of my Molton Brown bubble baths (Blissful Templetree and Energising Seamoss).

- Bought a refill for my l'Occitane lavender hand wash from my local l'Occitane shop.

Everything else, I've still got plenty of.

So, stockpile diminishing but still embarrassingly large!

Last edited:
Smaller than it used to be - that's for sure!

If we don't include make up - which I don't consider a stockpile as such cos it's all in at least semi regular use :D - then I have mine down to a drawerful now.

It's mostly skincare that I'm using up before going all A'kin all the time and it's mostly small sizes - (50ml and under, with millions of diddy 15 ml ones!)

I'm completely out of hairspray, hair serum, Ojon Restorative treatment, Philosophy Vitamin C powder, L'occitane Shea butter in the tin, Sunlabs fake tan for my legs, foot cream, hand cream, nail oil, body lotion, eye gel, neck cream, make up remover, lip lift and Dermalogica Pre Cleanse (which I love ) :heart:

and I'm almost out of A'kin facial mist spritzer stuff, daily sunscreen foot oil, all of my favourite skincare face masks, and bath and shower stuff. (I have a small stockpile of bath goodies earmarked for pressies though.)

Haircare wise, I have a couple of unopened Philip Kingsley Maximisers which is about two years worth of hair styling for me, (I love that stuff!)and I'm using up a few minis of Elemis shampoo and conditioner which I like, and a litre size of Mop Glisten which I don't really, but it's Ok. I am only about halfway down my litre Elasticizer so I've got at least another 6-8 months in there.

There are noticable gaps on my bathroom shelf compared to three or four months ago, for which I credit the sterling work of my fellow F.A.R.T.S. who have helped me stop buying just to add to the stash, or to add to the ranks of open but by and large unused products on the bathroom shelf!

I'm a demon for trying it out when it arrives and then....nothing. I just dust it once a week whilst using up and repurchasing my tried and trusted products instead! :blush:

I feel like I'm getting there. (My shopping list for after my cold turkey month is huuuuuge though!) :eek:

Dazzy, I love your trolley. I must say, not only is the range of products impressive, but I am awed by how impressively tidy it is: I pay homage to your neatness!!! (I'm a right messy devil myself!:tongue2:)

You don't call that a stockpile? I have 2, yes TWO, showergels on the go at the moment. If your trolley was in my bathroom I would never get out in the morning as I would not be able to make up my mind as to what SG to use.:thinking2:

Dazzler I think you should get over to the F.A.R.T. thread asap! :grin:

lol. :flower:Im thinking stock pile as in what has not been opened you see. All mine are on the go. I like to have a good choice. Its good having the trolley cos as soon as a item gets low I order one to replace it as i would hate to have a gap on my trolly. Whne hubby cleans out the bath after his shower i alwasy shout watch you don't knock my trolly cos Im really careful with it!

lol. :flower:Im thinking stock pile as in what has not been opened you see. All mine are on the go. I like to have a good choice. Its good having the trolley cos as soon as a item gets low I order one to replace it as i would hate to have a gap on my trolly. Whne hubby cleans out the bath after his shower i alwasy shout watch you don't knock my trolly cos Im really careful with it!
Absolutely! We couldn't possibly have that! :eek: LOL

Dazzy, I love your trolley. I must say, not only is the range of products impressive, but I am awed by how impressively tidy it is: I pay homage to your neatness!!! (I'm a right messy devil myself!:tongue2:)

Thank you SS.:flower: Im just a very tidy person I can't help it. My cousin came over last night to see me and she wanted to see a new dress I ordered so I went to my wardrobe opened it and took it out and she said Good grief look how all your clothes are all lined up, it looks like you have had a spirit level at them to get them straight! She said she was sooo proud of me lol.

That's the equivalent of a candy store to someone like me.... :heart: I could quite cheerfully move into your bathroom and never ever leave! :D

However do you choose which one to use, I'd be sniffing bottles and trailing my fingers over each one of of them and tidying rows and I'd probably never actually leave the bathroom let alone the house ;) :grin:

I'm hoping to buy a new bed before the end of the year and have been deliberating over whether to get 2 or 4 drawers in the base - may as well go for 4- can never have too many places to fill with goodies.

Go for a 4 drawer one Dolly always go for bigger and more space. You can never have too much storage space.

ooh Dazzler, that is the trolley of my dreams, I'm very impressed. My stuff is arranged by colour theme around the bath, yellows, gold and lemony things to the left, and pinks, blues and lilacs to the right. looks pretty and quite restrained. However, lurking in a box under my bed and hiding in a three tier thingy in the bathroom are all sorts of things that make me feel very gulity. I am really making a big effort to use things and not buy anymore cos could open own shop and I've not even mentioned the make up all organised into face, lips and eyes in see through make up bags.; my own show beckons! "Siversequin's Special Selection"

Last edited:
That's the equivalent of a candy store to someone like me.... :heart: I could quite cheerfully move into your bathroom and never ever leave! :D

However do you choose which one to use, I'd be sniffing bottles and trailing my fingers over each one of of them and tidying rows and I'd probably never actually leave the bathroom let alone the house ;) :grin:

That's just what Im gong to do when my gym room is done that will have a bathroom so Im going to just live in there and not come out as the reat of place will be like a bombsite mess with work being done on house.

What i do to choose - well if Im going out I tend to choose say sensual hanaeli set or a tova one as I like to layer a shower gel then lotion and finally fragrance I like thme all to match, but if Im not going anywhere special and Im say showering after a gym workout i just choose whatever really depends on my mood.

ooh Dazzler, that is the trolley of my dreams, I'm very impressed. My stuff is arranged by colour theme around the bath, yellows, gold and lemony things to the left, and pinks, blues and lilacs to the right. looks pretty and quite restrained. However, lurking in a box under my bed and hiding in a three tier thingy in the bathroom are all sorts of things that make me feel very gulity. I am really making a big effort to use things and not buy anymore cos could open own shop and I've not even mentioned the make up all organised into face, lips and eyes in see through make up bags.; my own show beckons! "Siversequin's Special Selection"

I like the sound of your display with all the colours together fab!

Silversequins special collection wow you could open a shop under that name I would come in and buy everything!!!!!

I could have a shop called Dazzlers Dazzling Delights!

Seriously??! All my stuff is piled on the border of the bath tub and keeps falling into it... Does any of you peeps fancy spending a working weekend at my place?:tongue2:

I like the sound of your display with all the colours together fab!

Silversequins special collection wow you could open a shop under that name I would come in and buy everything!!!!!

I could have a shop called Dazzlers Dazzling Delights!

Love it! I'd definitely be a loyal customer!:flower:

Sorry OT, but you should go for one of those ottoman beds where the whole matress and slat section lifts up on hydraulics and you can access the whole area underneath the bed.

Much more room for stashing your treasures. Or stowing your junk if you're like me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back