How big is you stockpile????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, sausages are VERY important in life... :giggle:

Oh I say REALLY, then again I have to say i rather like sausages as well I like the big fat tomato ones, dont have em very often but love them on xmas day. I dont like them chipolatas or frank furter jobs though.

Warming Eucalyptus is great when you have a cold Dazzler,
Do you have room for that on your trolley?

Hope your cold gets better soon xxx

hello lovely Bluebell.

i have got that already on my trolley lol. Thank you,I must bathe in that tomorrow.

aw thank you Bluebell I have been feeling rather rough.

love and hugs to you and hope you are okay sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Girl after my own heart WS.:angel::clapping: You can't beat a bit of German sausage.:giggle:

Whats this german sausage called and how does it taste different to a english one then??? lol

i hate that peperoni sausage thing yukl!!!

This thread is getting confusing, for a moment I thought this was the answer to Dazzy's question on the taste of German sausages!:cheeky:

i thought that was the answer to the qt "what is the difference bt the english and the german sausage". :giggle:

This thread is getting confusing, for a moment I thought this was the answer to Dazzy's question on the taste of German sausages!:cheeky:

lol blissful templetree sausage hee hee

Okay the question is, ( take your mind out the gutters on ( cough) sausages) well the food kind - I do presume thats what you all meant right!

okay back on topic the question is whats your fave MB shower gel?

Oh yea WS thats right "what is the difference between german sausage and English sausage"

only messing...:wink2:

i liked the silver birch. i made hubby use most so that i could smell them. i am a l'occitane devotee.

Latest posts

Back