How big is you stockpile????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

naughty D!

it was shipped on 19/9. it'd better it arrived soon, because i have some really nice german colleagues in brussels.

...only joking:giggle:

OMG now I nearly choked on my cough medicine hee hee!!!!!

i think it will arrive Friday at latest.

After reading about your incredible stockpile I don't think you need to buy a teeny weeny item do you? Have you got room for one more thing Dazzler? Wish you better Dazzler. Night night.

Watersiren - You kow when your LULU bath body stuff arrives you will love it. if you have the shower and then apply the lotion first then the oil rub in well and when you go to bed the sheets feel like silk on your skin. It leaves you skin so silky smooth snd the smell is so relaxing. I know you will love it! The quality of the products are lovely

have you tried the Lulu time perfume OMG I love it but wish she did a bigger size!
Dazzy, stop it now!!!! You're making me REALLY want that kit!!!! :cheeky:

Dazzy, stop it now!!!! You're making me REALLY want that kit!!!! :cheeky:

I think you should buy it SS I know you will looove it. If I was rich I would buy it for you lol. You know you want it so go for it.........

Must say it really is lush!!!!!

Dazzy, sorry to hear you're still not rid of the cough, hope it gets better soon!:flower:

Thank you ss. Im not often poorly but its really knocked me out. My ear and throat is so sore and I am like hearing things in echos. It should get better soon. thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think you should buy it SS I know you will looove it. If I was rich I would buy it for you lol. You know you want it so go for it.........

Must say it really is lush!!!!!
Bless you Dazzy, you really are a darling... Oh well, I'll add the kit to my very long wish list...:angel: I look forward to see what WS will make of it...

Watersiren has a soft spot for them and their cheese!!!!

Right... I see... (though I'm not so sure about the passion for the German cheese, but hey, it's a question of taste - I'd rather go with the French cheesewise, or in fact stay with my own lot... :wink2:).
Oh well, it will be interesting to see how the Germans react to having Lulu's stuff unleashed on them...

isnt Love akin a sweetie. I like her she is so nice and polite ticking thanks on everyones posts she has read, gosh she dont have a bad bone in her body, you are my kind of person !

I remember a lady with who I worked with she was so soft and nice even the B---hes at my work place could not help but love her, you remind me of her always so sweet and kind. Its a pleasure to have you on the forum Love akin xxxxxxxxxx Im glad you are my friend.

Latest posts

Back