Honora TSV Email

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Price is fantastic and they are lovely - congrats to all who have bought them :)

I thought I would give in but IRL i'm not that keen - I think the silver settings look a bit nothingy and the pearls a bit small, a little quantity over quality. As i'm not one who needs a pair of earrings every week I would rather invest in a more expensive single set so i'm holding off.

I have doubt the people who have bought will love them though, one of the best TSV's I have ever bought was the similar stud set to this last year and they are simply beautiful.

Did you go for them,Red?

I did indeed, Marzy! :)
I've been wanting them to do a Honora drop earring TSV for ages.

Wow it's been ages since we've been on here at the same time!
I'm usually :24: but wasn't going to risk missing them.

Hope you and yours are well.
xxxx

:D

just to bring forward the email image..

honora_email_v1_07.jpg

some serious lighting going on there, makes me wonder are the first ones the greens!

...and the blue ones might be the black?

I will if you will.......although I wanted blue!

I wonder why you want blue pearls? :33:

Right ladies, I am off to bed before I do any more damage to the turkey fund! xxx

You could put them on cheque hold in case they sell out by morning and have some thinking time. :24: Yes I could probably still shop in my sleep!

Me too BH. I didn't wait up, thinking 'if they are still available in the morning, then I am meant to have some' and what do you know? :1:

I got mine this morning...DH really is a love, I said I was dithering and he said "well at that price buy them and send them back if you don't like them"
Yes he is one of a kind and no you can't have him he's all mine!!

I went for them too. we are haning a big family lunch on Boxing Day and these will be table presents for the women.......and I get to keep two pairs. :lol: (The Chocolate and the Pistachio ;))

Latest posts

Back