Honora TSV Email

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Ian - we really do appreciate it.
I am off work this week so can stay up if needs be!!!!

i`m working my bloomin rear off here have been for the last couple of days

:lol: Ian, we do appreciate the bargains and being able to get in early when there's a great TSV.

I'm blinged out so I'm going to try and avoid Ralph's shows tomorrow....out of sight, out of mind and all that! :D

Thanks

i`ve been trying to find it for 2 days and i`m fairly certain i`l have it by 12am lol

Hi,
Thanks for trying SCW. I'll check back later to see how you get on. I will be staying up anyway to see Ralph and his delights (pearls that is). I may stay up until 2 am as I can stay in bed for a bit longer than usual tomorrow.
:1::1::1:

I'll be watching tonight too !

I'm looking forward to spending the day in the charming company of Ralph (and his pearls).

earlier finish than I thought!

I'll be watching tonight too !

I'm looking forward to spending the day in the charming company of Ralph (and his pearls).

Hi Sue,
I see the 1 a.m. hour is Gem gifts or some such, so I will go to bed after the Honora hour at 1a.m. or just after - I may watch the repeat of the TSV - how sad am I! No doubt Ralph will feature in the Morning Show as well at 9a.m. - it's a bit of a hectic schedule, but I have been training for it! LOL!

:59::59::59:

Any ideas on the other colours yet?

I am thinking...

white, grey, black, blue, champ, choco and plum/pink

I can't wait either they look lovely. If they're as good as the set of 7 studs they will be well worth buying.

I wondered if they would include the green pearls and have to say I love the blue colour.

teal would be perfect, I bought the 3 strand teal necklace when it first arrived and it is to die for

Latest posts

Back