Honora TSV Email

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

??692423

on mobile as sold out and 23.75 QVC price.

Not long to wait - I feel really tired but will have to last - only 10 more minutes!

Thanks for the link Andamooka. That's gorgeous I can see why you love it. Hopefully they'll have matching earrings in the tsv for you.

lets hope so!

I have agreed to split the TSV with DD, so hoping she will want all the browns/creams leaving me with any blue/green/pink ;)

I like your style! My DD's are getting me this for Christmas how clever when they're all fast asleep. :54:

Honora 6-7mm Set of 7 Multicoloured CFW Pearl Drop Earrings SS
Today's Special Value Price £24.32
QVC Price £29.50
Item Number 688480
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95
Available in 2 Easy Pay instalments of £12.16 plus P&P
Discover the opulence of pearls with this great-value earring collection from Honora Pearls. There are seven pairs - one for every day of the week - and they each feature a single delicate pearl drop with a sterling silver shepherd's hook fastening. The pairs come in: white, grey, black, peach, champagne, pistachio and chocolate. With this fantastic range of colours, combining timeless elegance with on-trend style, you'll find a pair to suit every taste and every outfit. This collection comes in a presentation box, making a great gift for any occasion.

??692423

on mobile as sold out and 23.75 QVC price.

Not long to wait - I feel really tired but will have to last - only 10 more minutes!

Me too!
Just dozed off and banged my head on the bedstead!

The pairs come in: white, grey, black, peach, champagne, pistachio and chocolate.

Item Number: 688480
QVC Price £29.50
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Discover the opulence of pearls with this great-value earring collection from Honora Pearls. There are seven pairs - one for every day of the week - and they each feature a single delicate pearl drop with a sterling silver shepherd's hook fastening. The pairs come in: white, grey, black, peach, champagne, pistachio and chocolate. With this fantastic range of colours, combining timeless elegance with on-trend style, you'll find a pair to suit every taste and every outfit. This collection comes in a presentation box, making a great gift for any occasion.

QVC Price £29.50
Item Number 688480
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Surprised they have them on Easy Pay considering how few expensive items they have been putting on Easy Pay.

Had to Qcut :mad: damn their website!

ordered anyway, want to see how the pistacio is, and if the black is actually blue lol

Latest posts

Back