Hattie leaving

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can you imagine if they poached Mike Mason from Ideal World to fill the presenter gap they'll have once Hattie goes?

"Awight guvnor. Now, coming up later, we've got some amazing Primal Living joint supplements. These, ladies and gents, will help your plates of meat get up your apples and pears in no time. My wife slash goddess swears by 'em".

Hattie has claimed on-air that Lepidolite is a type of Amethyst.

How on earth to they get their qualifications to get their letters after their name?

Lepidolite is a type of Mica. Amethyst is a type of Quartz.

Hattie has claimed on-air that Lepidolite is a type of Amethyst.

How on earth to they get their qualifications to get their letters after their name?

Even I know that! All of them give inaccurate information, so I am very intrigued about GIA's qualifications. The other day Emily said that "all lapis lazuli is dyed, that's just standard". Has she forgotten that lapis has been used as a pigment for thousands of years?

Even I know that! All of them give inaccurate information, so I am very intrigued about GIA's qualifications. The other day Emily said that "all lapis lazuli is dyed, that's just standard". Has she forgotten that lapis has been used as a pigment for thousands of years?

That'll be Emily's spiel from the 'Gemporia guide on how to bulls**t customers' book (I may or may not have made up the name of this book).

Emily is another that chats complete crap.

Of course it is. Everyone know that. But seriously, you do not need a degree of any sort in the 'earth' and its produce to know they look NOTHING alike.
The other day Emily said that "all lapis lazuli is dyed, that's just standard"
And not 'all' lapis is dyed, it just seems to be increasingly so, coz they are trying to make the 'dregs' look better than they are. And I like Lapis ;)

Latest posts

Back