Harald's BACK (with fashion!!!!) Friday 20th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love A'kin

QualityVariesConsiderably
Oo... yeah. Little bit excited over here!
:clapping: :muscle: :song: :sun: :heart: :sun: :song::muscle: :clapping:

Can't wait!

OOOh, how brilliant:clapping::clapping:

really looking forward to that

note to self: get tena ladys in

Can't wait!

Well spotted Love A`Kin. Let`s hope he doesn`t disappoint !!!!!!!!!!

Can`t wait to see him in action again!

Well spotted Love A`Kin. Let`s hope he doesn`t disappoint !!!!!!!!!!

Can`t wait to see him in action again!

Me too! Half the fun is the other presenters. They seem to be enjoying themselves as well. (in a slightly scared of what he's going to do next kind of way!) Love it! :giggle:

oh joy.....will make sure that I am at home to see him, come hell and highwater. What time is the fabulous one on? Is he doing more than one show? I do hope so

He's on at 10am and 4pm with jewellery and 1pm with fashion! (committed it to memory!) Wooooooo! :D

Can't wait!

:wave2: Hi L'Ak, missed Harald the first time round, so shall make sure that I don't miss him this time. Fromthe description of the jewellery, I don't think I'll be interested in his fashion. But, hey, who knows.

Loved the article on PMS that you drew to our attention. :clapping: It occurred to me that the 'fashion' buyers at QVC also may have read it. If enough people watching a QVC 'fashion' show are suffering at the same time from PMS/ turquoise jumpsuits and the like, then this may account for sell outs of patently - to the discerning eye - carp items such as some of Kim's prints. :thinking2: When back to 'normal', they send the stuff back! :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Nice one Love A'kin.:flower: Harald's return is long overdue, Watersiren's Haralditis is getting contagious,:giggle: looking forward to seeing Harald's fashion and jewellery.:bop::Yikes!::bop:

:wave2: Hi L'Ak, missed Harald the first time round, so shall make sure that I don't miss him this time. From the description of the jewellery, I don't think I'll be interested in his fashion. But, hey, who knows.

Loved the article on PMS that you drew to our attention. :clapping: It occurred to me that the 'fashion' buyers at QVC also may have read it. If enough people watching a QVC 'fashion' show are suffering at the same time from PMS/ turquoise jumpsuits and the like, then this may account for sell outs of patently - to the discerning eye - carp items such as some of Kim's prints. :thinking2: When back to 'normal', they send the stuff back! :giggle::giggle::giggle:

That would explain a LOT wouldn't it?! :D :grin: :eek: Obviously the purchase of some of Kim's prints would obviously indicate a form of insanity. I guess we should be grateful if it's only the temporary hormone induced kind! :thinking2: :D

I still have to be vigilant. I had a Near Purchase Incident with something Magenta only this morning. Hubby said mildly that's an unusual colour for you... and the lightbulb came on in my brain thank goodness. I guess my hormones are feeling Magenta today! :)

I'll have to put a message on the calendar in big letters It's TOTM - don't you dare go shopping!

Nice one Love A'kin.:flower: Harald's return is long overdue, Watersiren's Haralditis is getting contagious,:giggle: looking forward to seeing Harald's fashion and jewellery.:bop::Yikes!::bop:

He's just brilliant to watch. I'm planning to organise my schedule so I can watch him live which I rarely do with QVC these days. (My finger is normaly on the FFWD button!)

Harald was so much fun the last time he was on, I laughed so much when he was on with Julia :sun:
I do hope he is on with the ladies, as I don't think I could cope if Simon was doing the show (sorry, but he's very bland & would spoil the excitement of a Harald show).. Would any of the guy presenters be brave enough though to do a show with Harald? :giggle:

Latest posts

Back