Harald's BACK (with fashion!!!!) Friday 20th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't wait!!!! I think his clothes will be a bit of a flashback to the 80's with a nod to the glory days of Joan Collins in Dynasy. Or of course they could be completely wearable........

Nah, what am I thinking :grin:

I will be away. :17::17:

:hi: Noooooooooooooo! :eek: OMG honey you'll have to record the shows so that you can get the full glory of Harald after the fact at least. We'll tell you all about it - of course - but sometimes there's no substitute for seeing something with your own eyes. :D

I'm working at home that day so I'll work my schedule around the shows! :grin:

I can't wait!!!! I think his clothes will be a bit of a flashback to the 80's with a nod to the glory days of Joan Collins in Dynasy. Or of course they could be completely wearable........

Nah, what am I thinking :grin:

Yeah...as if! :D

:hi: Noooooooooooooo! :eek: OMG honey you'll have to record the shows so that you can get the full glory of Harald after the fact at least. We'll tell you all about it - of course - but sometimes there's no substitute for seeing something with your own eyes. :D

I'm working at home that day so I'll work my schedule around the shows! :grin:

Thank you, L A'k. :flower:xxxx

We do not get SKY. :17::17: I will try to watch it online, if I am in Europe.

Harald was so much fun the last time he was on, I laughed so much when he was on with Julia :sun:
I do hope he is on with the ladies, as I don't think I could cope if Simon was doing the show (sorry, but he's very bland & would spoil the excitement of a Harald show).. Would any of the guy presenters be brave enough though to do a show with Harald? :giggle:

Well I don`t think Simon Boring Biaggi could cope with Harald either !!!!!!!!

Nice one Love A'kin.:flower: Harald's return is long overdue, Watersiren's Haralditis is getting contagious,:giggle: looking forward to seeing Harald's fashion and jewellery.:bop::Yikes!::bop:

Think we have terminal Haralditis!:rock: Can't wait as it should be a giggle x

Is there something your not telling us Watersiren,:glass: this is the second time, you and Harald have had a..... *ahem* clash of schedules.:cheeky::grin:

doch...and Harald did not appear on QVC fashion day...ahem...:cool2:

doch...and Harald did not appear on QVC fashion day...ahem...:cool2:
Harald missed QVC fashion day:wink2: (Harald's way too good for QVC fahion day, especially when 'Butcher Basso' has the TSV :bear:), makes you wonder if Harald was a little 'tied up', with a previous engagement.:glass::cheeky::giggle:

Harald missed QVC fashion day:wink2: (Harald's way too good for QVC fahion day, especially when 'Butcher Basso' has the TSV :bear:), makes you wonder if Harald was a little 'tied up', with a previous engagement.:glass::cheeky::giggle:

I wouldn't know, would I? :55::giggle:

Latest posts

Back