Harald Glockler is back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

after trying to do a bit of research on Harald i discovered that he was a judge for two series of the German version of "dancing with stars" ..
now how camp would that had been ?

I love this. If only I had the figure I used to have. It's from the website mentioned above pompoos bikini.jpg

Just watched Harald with Cathy. I love the way he keeps breaking into song, such an entertainer. I roared with laughter when he was talking about the Queen & the said that he was queen as well. Cathy stopped him short on that one :giggle:

He must be great to have around, he is such a positive person & you would forever be laughing.

Checked the q'v and actually the material is good stuff: viscose with a bit of elastane - much nicer than polyester. And the styles are nice too. Harald is the icing on the cake.

I love his clothes. They really are very good quality and none of the polyester rubbish that QVC are so dead set on flogging to us. The cut is good, a sign that it really has been designed properly. Love Harald. I think he's make a fantastic BFF!

I think Harald is great! Plus his clothes make me look good (I think anyway), they are well cut and well made. But I would still watch even if the clothes were rubbish.

Latest posts

Back