Harald Glockler is back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, if you check out the blazer, item no. 102237, and its your 'thing', then beware the cuffs. I once had a jacket with those split side, and they were a ****** nuisance - flapping away like the sail of a boat, so finished up having them cut off.

ooh I think I will tune in. I think QVC fashion is dire except for Pompoos. one of the 1st things I bought from Le Q was a bargin hunter 2 piece vest and cardie and it's lovely. I have never seen a full show so I don't know if more of it is for me but I'll give it a go.

YAY!! HARALD IS HERE! Just seen him on the Q!!! He'll be presenting his clothing after all! Love him!

One of the best most entertaining hours I have seen for a long long time.:clapping::clapping: I wish They would have Harald on more. :up:

I gave in I'm afraid & got the t shirt.

I would imagine Anne is laying down in a dark room now to get her strength back for the 2pm hour.:mysmilie_17:

Missed the morning show so catching up now. Harold is on great form, hope he doesn't let AD's persistent gabbling drown him out. Go Harald! :happy:

I've ordered it in the animal after seeing my mums. It's lovely!

Note the Kate Middleton lookey-likey model!

I rather fancy the zebra print but don't think I can really get away with it for work. I have the black and that's fab. I bought another black Pompoos wrap dress on Ebay because I love the wrap dresses so much. :clapping:

Harald's ace. I saw him on this morning with AD - she looked like she didn't have a clue what he was talking about or what was going on, and just kept saying "Yes" with a bewildered expression on her face.

Harald's ace. I saw him on this morning with AD - she looked like she didn't have a clue what he was talking about or what was going on, and just kept saying "Yes" with a bewildered expression on her face.

i wish i'd seen that, Harald is over the top in the best possible way .. camp as Christmas with all the trimmings.

Latest posts

Back