Green Seasons Xmas meat hamper reviews?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Geen Seasons Xmas meat hamper reviews?

The ones who actually received it....

I read on Facebook that a few didn't and it has happened before :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't buy it and cannot remember the item number but it was getting 1.5 stars before Christmas with the main complaint being that the pieces were smaller than people expected and the number of servings each one would provide had been overstated.

I didn't buy it because I unfortunately bought the Christmas meat hamper from their previous meat supplier - Kings Realm or was it Beuclu or something like that - think they were one and the same people in any event. Much smaller pieces than portrayed on tv. Had to go out and buy extra meat. Very annoyed. Not brilliant quality either. Will stick to Tesco or Gabbots Farm in the future.

Yes, quite a few didn't even get their food. Same thing happened last year too!!!!!!

Of course they will change the company name and up it will pop on QVC in time for next Christmas hamper complaints and non arrival.

In previous years my hamper has gone missing - not Green Seasons - but it is very disappointing when that happens. This year's arrived. Well as we went for a curry on Christmas Day the beef is the only joint we have had so far. As there is only two of us, OH chopped the joint into THREE and the piece we cooked yesterday was lovely. There is still some of this piece left over for sandwiches (and we had 3 slices each for dinner) so I think the "stingy" size reviews on QVC are exaggerated, however, I'm the first to admit that we are not massive eaters and I appreciate that most people will be using these joints for family meals.

So we still have turkey and gammon to enjoy in January and beyond. We already used the bacon which was lovely, no water and not too salty. I would say in my own personal opinion that the meat was first class. I've had Kings Realm and Buccleuch in the past and the Green Seasons was definitely equal to those. Not cheap though, but I do think I got what I paid for.

CC

People that bought the Green Season Xmas meat hamper - what did you think?

I was thinking the same thing, I did feel sorry over xmas for the people who had ordered it as I knew they would likely have been disappointed.

The reviews are always an interesting read.

I've always been dubious with the amount of people they claim that can be fed with one joint. Possible if you have the carving skills of a surgeon.

I've always been dubious with the amount of people they claim that can be fed with one joint. Possible if you have the carving skills of a surgeon.

Not so sure on that KimP, with the beef we had yesterday, it would easily have served 6 people, easy. I looked on QVC reviews and one reviewer said the joints were small and their son would have eaten the gammon joint to himself! I guess it all depends on how much you eat.

That said, I can't fault the quality. We had a lovely meal yesterday.
CC

Interestingly I noted from Q reviews that QVC were telling customers to keep the meat and also giving them refunds. Was that wise? Hmmm am I still within the 30 days?? LOL, I'm happy with mine but hmmmmmmm

Interestingly I noted from Q reviews that QVC were telling customers to keep the meat and also giving them refunds. Was that wise? Hmmm am I still within the 30 days?? LOL, I'm happy with mine but hmmmmmmm

Go on...... You know you wanna....think of all that P&P they've had off you..... It's only fair really!

:devil:

Latest posts

Back