Green seasons returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bellabauble

Registered Shopper
Have bought the Xmas meat selection. Tried to cancel but they sent then out the week before the advance orders were due! So I'm stuck with it... My question is im really disappointed with what has been delivered small and looks fatty and it went to the wrong address so has started to defrost. How do you return/get refunded? Do yo and it all back even though it will go off? Sorry panicking a bit I've wasted a lot of money for poor quality :(

Apart from the fact it was delivered to the wrong address and it's not as described, explain that to them if you want to but there's really no need, just ring them up and tell them to come and collect it and they will, you're taking advantage of your no quibble, thirty day money back guarantee.

Phone CS and explain it was left at wrong address and by time you got it, it was defrosting so you didn't receive it in frozen state and wish your money back.

Thanks I was just wary of their returns.... Never returned something fresh I wonder what happens if you've eastern some of it?! Do yo send back the gristle?! I'm veggie so if have to drag it out of my family's mouths! Lol

Oh dear what a shame for you! If it has started defrosting it has not been delivered to you in the correct state and will not be fit for purpose. In a way it is fortunate that it came a week earlier than you expected. You will at least now have time to order something from your local butcher which will probably be much nicer. I just hope they refund your money promptly! Have a lovely Christmas and enjoy what will be a wonderful Christmas dinner.

I'm a firm believer in shopping for local food where you can. Maybe you have a nice butcher who also delivers orders?

Different company, same old..

Have bought the Xmas meat selection. Tried to cancel but they sent then out the week before the advance orders were due! So I'm stuck with it... My question is im really disappointed with what has been delivered small and looks fatty and it went to the wrong address so has started to defrost. How do you return/get refunded? Do yo and it all back even though it will go off? Sorry panicking a bit I've wasted a lot of money for poor quality :(

I knew someone who ordered a meat selection a few years ago when it was in its previous incarnation as Buccleugh (sp) and despite assurances that that it was going to be sent on time, it wasn't, it was delivered AFTER Christmas and then was like you found not exactly the most appetising of food. She had ordered the deluxe package which I think cost her around £70 which was on easy pay, but when she tried to phone to ask for the goods to be taken back they wouldn't, she then used the 'power' of facebook and well quelle surprise she got her money back!

after buying meat pies made with tough,chewy,stringy brisket i will pass on the meat offerings

I won`t buy meat I haven`t chosen myself. End of.
I like to see it for size, colour and quantity of fat on it and also see where it came from such as Wales, Ireland , NZ , Aberdeen and so on.

CS don't ask you to send it back - they just refund you. That is my experience with both food and plants and I have never had an argument over getting my money back. I too was expecting my meat parcel to be delivered next week as they stated when I ordered it. I was aghast when I had an email to say it had been despatched as I am going away for a few days. Luckily for me it arrived today and it is now in my freezer otherwise I would have come home to a box of maggots and I would have been REALLY annoyed. This is my 3rd Green Seasons meat parcel and I can honestly say I've been very happy with all of it. People do say the joints are small but I don't think so. I chop mine up into two or three and we have meat all through the new year, however, to be fair there's only two of us, if you have a big family then maybe they might seem small.

CC

Thanks I was just wary of their returns.... Never returned something fresh I wonder what happens if you've eastern some of it?! Do yo send back the gristle?! I'm veggie so if have to drag it out of my family's mouths! Lol
I complained about some lamb in a Green Seasons hamper, think it was last Easter. It was just full of fat and horrible so I rang CS, said I could return everything else, apart from the lamb and they told me to keep everything else and refunded for the whole lot.

What happened to Buccleugh? Do they still exist? I wouldn't buy meat products like that anyway. I hate sausages and things because you never know what they have minced in with it. I also don't eat pork or chicken so I just buy the odd bit of organic stewing steak from Sainsburys for the occasional casserole made in my slow cooker. I don't trust that cockney butcher or that mixed race chef always looks either angry or embarrassed to be there.

If QVC end up with a load of rancid meat returned, that's their problem. They should have delivered the right products, of the right quality, to the right address at the right time. If they screw up orders like this it could cause real problems for peoples' Christmas dinners etc.

I ordered this and it arrived today, must say it all looks a decent size, and the beef and gammon don't look fatty at all, Ive had the mixed grill packs, and they have been spot on , the pork chops in them and the sausage have been the nicest I have had, even from my butcher, even the steak which I wasn't expecting to be that good was so nice, only thing I would say is the portions in the mixed grill aren't that big,
Im hoping the hamper will be as nice.

Latest posts

Back