Green Seasons Festive Meat Selection Hamper TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DMS

Registered Shopper
Wow..... what I want to know is how I get sent free goodies......they just had a caller on who was sent the whole £70 hamper free!!!!!!!!!!!! yes, FREE!!!!!:envy:

so first it was Buccleuch then Kings Realm now Green Seasons hmm interesting wonder if its all from the same place

so first it was Buccleuch then Kings Realm now Green Seasons hmm interesting wonder if its all from the same place

QVC probably thinking the savvy shopper won't notice! Prefer to support our local village butcher who works hard and takes a pride in providing his customers with constant quality meat. From previous experience of Buccleuch several years ago I know the content of the packs can vary so wouldn't go down the same road again.

Dont like the chef either thats doing the demos of Green Seasons he seems to think hes way to good to be there :taphead:

My nephew is a butcher and the meat he sells is locally sourced and really good quality. He cures his own bacon and makes his own sausages, black pudding etc. I would much prefer to eat that than frozen meat delivered to me in a polystyrene box packed in dry ice.

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BUTCHER

But it is no more or less expensive than buying from your local butcher.
I NEED to see any meat I am buying before I spend my hard earned cash on it.
If I go to my local butcher he will cut me a piece that is EXACTLY what I want with no fuss and a smile.
I can order any special joints like a turkey for Christmas but he usually has just what I want and at a price that I can afford and he gives me bones for the dogs.
I can't see Q putting 4 large marrow bones into the box for FREE

I've had Buccleuch, Kings Realm and I've ordered this. Previous meat all delicious and to be honest just as good as I've bought from the butcher and just about the same cost. As there's only two of us I cut them and they last well after christmas for sunday dinners. Each to their own but I think it's good value and it's one less thing to worry about at christmas. I agree they should do free bones :)

CC

i live in central london and dont have a local butcher anymore rents are too high for all small businesses. this looks like the best deal ever on qvc and if i were not paring down xmas due to some hols etc i would buy it

Be aware this brand sold on QVC before and so many complaints(they are on Facebook warning others again), defrosted products arriving, damaged packaging. Oh and those who had their orders cancelled at the last moment, leaving no time to order for christmas.

bit off topic but I cooked a piece of brisket in my slow cooker the other week and it was gorgeous, just as tender as a top quality joint. I made my own gravy with grainy mustard, onions and red wine and cooked it for 8 hours and it was so tender and yummy.

Latest posts

Back