Gossip Watch TSV -Fri 18 Dec - any ideas anyone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just placed my order too, Hubby thinks he's splitting them, 1 for xmas, Valentines, birthday....bliddy cheek eh? lol

Just placed my order too, Hubby thinks he's splitting them, 1 for xmas, Valentines, birthday....bliddy cheek eh? lol

I agree, this calls for retaliation. Buy him a set of screwdrivers/ spanners whatever and give him one for Chrisymas Birthday. one set should cover 3 years worth of prsents!! ( A spanner set with all those different attachments could cover 20years of presents!!!) :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Oh better one, buy him a pair of socks and give him one for Christmas and the other for his birthday!!!!:mysmilie_17:

I bought it at 12.05 am!

I'm keeping the pink and purple ones and if they come in time, which they should as they're coming by Parcelnet if the website is correct, the black one will be for my Secret Santa on Xmas Eve.

Hope they are as nice as they look. I've already got some Gossip watches which I am very pleased with.

Just got these at 12.17am on the next day for the tsv price, my daughter asked me for a nw watch tonight and I didn't know these were the tsv till now and thought I'd missed it. Is this normal to get it for a tsv price on the next day?

Mine arrived today! I think they are fab, especially as I have a very large wrist. They fit! For those with tiny wrists, they might not be so good. Lovely colours and clear faces. All the crystals intact and individually boxed. Wish I had bought another set for prezzies!
PS mine came via regular postlady.

Mine have just arrived via Royal Mail.Concordia is right about the size - I have a small wrist and will have to make extra holes in the strap but I love the look of them - so keeping all.

Mine arrived today! I think they are fab, especially as I have a very large wrist. They fit! For those with tiny wrists, they might not be so good. Lovely colours and clear faces. All the crystals intact and individually boxed. Wish I had bought another set for prezzies!
PS mine came via regular postlady.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo:mysmilie_1236: I have tiny wrists and was hoping they would fit!!

Are the faces too big concordia? My postie has been and nothing - now I am not looking forward to receiving them!!

Mine have just arrived via Royal Mail.Concordia is right about the size - I have a small wrist and will have to make extra holes in the strap but I love the look of them - so keeping all.

If its just the matter of making extra holes I am pleased as I can do that, how are the faces Bigcat on the tiny wrist?

Mine arrived today...by RM.

Very pleased with them, as Concordia said, I have a larger wrist as well and they fit perfectly. Only slight issue is the black one is a black & white mixed strap rather than solid black which I think would look better.

Mine's showng as dispatched to be delivered byroyal mail this was yesterday so tbh don't hold much out 4 getting b4 xmas....even though qvc said "guaranteed delivery b4 xmas" wll have to wait and see will be fuming if they are late as they are xmas gifts:mysmilie_73:

If its just the matter of making extra holes I am pleased as I can do that, how are the faces Bigcat on the tiny wrist?

the face on the purple takes up over half the front of my wrist if you see what I mean - but I like the way it looks - I have a 6.5 inch wrist - HTH!!

Latest posts

Back