Mally TSV 27/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I loved the colours AY had on her nails in the presentation. Did she happen to mention what they were, she sometimes does?

They looked like the ones in the Leighton Denny black faux leather wrap (it was a tsv on the multi-tsv day and is now back).
May be wrong, but take a look and see what you think.

Welcome back Speckled Hen, good to see you back. Have resisted, so far! Don't think I will use all the colours in the palette as others have posted, and not that keen on the eye brightener, unless you know you will use all of it is expensive, so I am going to be good!

Thanks so much, glad to be back! You are sooo controlled, I can see your halo (mine on the other hand has slipped right down to my ankles!!) x

Mally is bigging up the wonders of the body shine in before and after shots on the models, I can't see a difference on any of them. And over thirty quid! I don't think so

Have to agree - cannot see a jot of difference (and I've just been to specsavers...)

America had it on 3 easypays and on the basis of cost, ours should have been £25.68 plus p&p because the US had theirs for $39.99 plus p&p, so she still must be making a profit on that. Sometimes I think they think we are all a bunch of cabbages!

Lots of people on Facebook unhappy it is not on EZ pay and not buying.
In the US it was $50 (£32) plus shipping I think, on easy pay & had an Auto delivery option - with another palette being delivered in October. Right now over there you can buy it for the equivalent of £40 with shipping included. So I agree they had a better deal than us! The last Mally tsv was on easy pay & but my experience they rarely are.

If you read this thread from the qvc us forum: http://community.qvc.com/forums/mally/topic/390269/i-love-color-first-two-colors-in-wrong-order.aspx - a customer has posted saying that in her palatte some of the colours are in the wrong order & trying to follow the instructions was difficult. Also some people saying that their palette arrived with no shadow names on the back!! I really wish she had put the names below the shadow like on the UD naked palette. It is annoying you constantly have to turn over the palette to look at the names if trying to follow instructions! You would think for the price you are paying you would get quality control. Another girl had ordered the kit in the colour & her booklet only had the instructions for the buff & the rest was missing!! The booklet is meant to be 60 pages & includes instructions for both the buff & the colour!

As others have said you can download some of the looks from the product page on the qvc us website & watch the application videos that mally demos after the presentation video on that page. She shows you the main colours & says the names so it is easy to see if you have similar ones in your collection already to the ones in the palette. Most people have a white, pale creamy shade which is basically what mally is using as a base shade for many of the looks. The looks mentioned on air 'big eye beauty' & diva /dramatic are in the PDF also. I think I will print out the PDF & try to create a look using the instructions as I already have very similar colours to the ones in the palette. I don't think many of the shades in the buff vol 2 are matte. They are shimmery I think & that is probably why they are not looking so great on older eyelids on air.

I was actually in the US when it was the TSV there and was watching the demonstrations. I was tempted to order, but could not trust the delivery time as I wasn't sure it would arrive before I flew home. They definitely got better value in the US, but I am glad we have got the whole kit (for once) and am looking forward to mine arriving!

I ordered this when I was in Florida and wish I hadn't bothered,I don't rate the eyeliners and the brightener is too yellow,the Naked palette from Urban Decay is much nicer.
Lynn

I thought that AY's make up However I think she looks really well on the show on at the moment.

This is a very informative & detailed review of the in the buff vol 2 set with great swatches from my very favourite beauty blogger Emily! http://www.beautybroadcast.net/2013/07/mally-easy-on-eyes-qvc-todays-special.html#comment-form :)

Thank you Bella Bambina I really enjoyed reading that. I wasn't going to buy this TSV because I mistakenly thought it was just the colour option and I really don't like the look of that. I went for the Buff option as I don't have any powder eyeshadows (only the eyeshadow sticks) and I love the nude look on the eye. I ordered the Laura Geller set but gave the eyeshadow away in that. Love Mally make up so I have high hopes for this.

I've down-loaded the PDFs and saved them on my PC. I'm going to have a go at some of the looks using what I've already got. Can't wait to read what you all think when you get yours.

I thought that AY's make up However I think she looks really well on the show on at the moment.

Bugger typing sausage fingers!!!!

I thought I had said that I thought that AY's make up at the launch was really really terrible but that she was looking nice (makeup wise) on the show I caught this afternoon.

EXACTLY how many Mally TSV's have there been this year ? she is getting as regular as Kim - everything other month and there's either a Kim or Mally TSV. Its all becoming very predictable.

Latest posts

Back