General ridiculousness thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Lets name drop like bejasus' gosh isn't he smarmy. Handsome chap but nothing in the brains department!

I wouldn't work on bid or price drop, £500 a month or week that's not enough not paying them enough that's why some are leaving and also they know it could be over within a few months or a year.Oh well nice knowing you sold us tat.ive never brought from these lot.Shame they couldn't get decent presenters and descents goods.

They all seem to have other jobs as well as sit-up.

They all seem to have other jobs as well as sit-up.

James has said he also works for a Production Company in Herts.

I know he has been a pain in the past but he's clearly a very talented guy, and he looked very smart again today. He is so much better turned out than any of the other male presenters.

Immaculate.

I know he has been a pain in the past but he's clearly a very talented guy, and he looked very smart again today. He is so much better turned out than any of the other male presenters.

Immaculate.

All true Wirral and that's why I want better for him

I don't want his name rubbished, he's too good for that and I hope he's now on the right path and will keep going North, not South again

Immaculate.

A production company!! sounds like one of those x rated channels or something!

Mommabear you have it bad for him!

'Lets name drop like bejasus' gosh isn't he smarmy. Handsome chap but nothing in the brains department!

Lol it was funny though. She said James Martin as quick as a flash and then hesitated with the second and went completely blank for the third

I was expecting a long list and for him to have to shut her up

Do you all remember the near geriatric keep fit instructor 'to the stars'? Oh, and the hair woman (Salon Inc I think) 'to the stars'.

Kate is now the potato peeler to the stars. Well, James Martin anyway. I wonder if she uses the 'Your Kitchen' peeler?

The suit is clean cut but there is something about him that is a bit grubby. I know he has a suit vest, Tiepin and Cufflinks, wonder what he has under the suit, a jewelled jockstrap!

James Russell said "let's name drop like bejasus"......."name three chefs you've worked with"

She came up with James Martin, Jimmy and somebody (can't remember) but she struggled for a third and said James Russell :giggle:

I watched James Martin on Saturday Kitchen yesterday and I have also watched a few older episodes on Good Food, plus quite a few other food shows too

I can't say I noticed her name in any of the credits, they did have the names of loads of other 'Home Economists'.

Mind you there are lots of food shows though.

Last edited:
Frumplestiltskin is selling some Laurelle stink.

Without a hint of irony she says 'most shops (quickly changes it to a lot of shops) won't stock 100ml of EDP, they'll only stock 50ml because it's too expensive'.

Indeed Cazza, but I would go further. Most shops (sorry a lot of shops) don't stock Laurelle full stop :grin:

I wonder why?

Look at this classy ring that Ben is selling. Red Enamel and Crystal, Gold Plated Metal. Only 1p. I bet Mason would like this, it would go with his bracelet and the tasteful ring he wears.

When it was blew up on the Plasma it looked really bright red, in fact it looked like a Baboons Arse!. Pity you couldn't use your credit to buy this, it would certainly be a talking point.

ring.jpg

Then he was selling these Ornaments, just look at the excellent quality of detail. But sadly you couldn't use your free credit for these either as they were £2.50

houses.jpg

Last edited:
Look at this classy ring that Ben is selling. Red Enamel and Crystal, Gold Plated Metal. Only 1p. I bet Mason would like this, it would go with his bracelet and the tasteful ring he wears.

When it was blew up on the Plasma it looked really bright red, in fact it looked like a Baboons Arse!. Pity you couldn't use your credit to buy this, it would certainly be a talking point.

View attachment 9080

Oh my....:giggle:

I think they do it in black too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back