General ridiculousness thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here goes for 4 and a half hours of Peter Simon.
Can we handle him for this long I wonder???

Him and his aches and pains. He's a pain in the ar$e.

That pillow he's selling, he was selling it the other night and said you can remove the cover to wash it. He didn't show how you remove it. I can't see any zips/buttons. Are you supposed to unpick it and sew it back up?

Last edited:
Frump is selling (again) the Spiked Roasting Tray for £1. She proudly boasts if you go to the Department Store she'd wage a bet you wouldn't find a similar one for £1 and I fancy she is correct. But I bet you would find one for much less than a tenner.

But the good news is she only sold 2. Maybe another example that a lot of people simply aren't falling for their bullshit anymore?

Frump is selling (again) the Spiked Roasting Tray for £1. She proudly boasts if you go to the Department Store she'd wage a bet you wouldn't find a similar one for £1 and I fancy she is correct. But I bet you would find one for much less than a tenner.

But the good news is she only sold 2. Maybe another example that a lot of people simply aren't falling for their bullshit anymore?

mark stewart just said you have not seen these towels for a while!!!!

tbf i quite like him seems harmless enough and a good presenter

mark stewart just said you have not seen these towels for a while!!!!

tbf i quite like him seems harmless enough and a good presenter

Paul Evers says the same thing about them too, maybe they mean the specific gsm?

Andrea Mclean is modelling some quite distinctive garb today. A red elasticated waist dress, patterned leggings and (not) Ugg Boots.

That's quite a look.

i dont mind andrea either

tbf mark sold all of the towels and is someone who could probably get a job elsewhere if it did all end soon

andrea is selling the coryse salome set on price drop

sold one set in 10 minutes despite being £7.99

which is cheaper even with p + p than amazon for exactly the same

ended up selling 6 there is no way they have made any money on that set

i dont mind andrea either

tbf mark sold all of the towels and is someone who could probably get a job elsewhere if it did all end soon

The towels don't seem a bad buy, even with the P+P. Pity they rarely seem to have white ones though.

I don't mind Mark, I find Andrea can occasionally be overly aggressive in her pitches but that could be down to the duty Producer.

That Coryse Salome looks really dodgy, the labels were crooked and the tube appears to have had something blacked out with a marker pen.

I wonder if it's B Grade? Very odd.

Last edited:
i was going to mention why have they got masking tape on the product!

all very strange if it was new product the price was very good, if it was b grade it was still not bad but obviously should have been mentioned

i was going to mention why have they got masking tape on the product!

all very strange if it was new product the price was very good, if it was b grade it was still not bad but obviously should have been mentioned

I suppose they could have said 'Demonstration Product' or something like that.

Dosen't really inspire confidence though!

Andrea just did a 'One Price Wonder' on a crappy blue bracelet for an staggering £9.99

It was almost a One Customer Wonder, she only sold 2!

I'm a bit sick of seeing that maxi dress. Caroline's wearing it now!

Edit: Just remembered that Dirty Pete said last night 'our Bet was disappointed it didn't come in a 24.......I said try a 22 cos it comes up big dunt it?'

Last edited:
Those comfort bras again and Dirty Peter is saying they're coming to the last of their stock, oh thank the Lordy

Sarah the 'model' has paid £80 for a bra

Must have been gold plated

Last night I heard Peter Simon describe the model Annie as being a size 14 - 16, and today he's said that Jenny's a size 16. Unless there's something very wrong with my TV there's no way on earth those sizes are correct. Is it some sort of 'ruse' to make more curvaceous viewers think they'll look like that if they buy their tat? I know they wouldn't be the only retailers in the world to try and flatter their customers, by the way... I mostly wanted to know if I'm the only person who's noticed this!

Last edited:
Last night I heard Peter Simon describe the model Annie as being a size 14 - 16, and today he's said that Jenny's a size 16. Unless there's something very wrong with my TV there's no way on earth those sizes are correct. Is it some sort of 'ruse' to make more curvaceous viewers think they'll look like that if they buy their tat? I know they wouldn't be the only retailers in the world to try and flatter their customers, by the way... I mostly wanted to know if I'm the only person who's noticed this!

I didn't hear that about the lovely Annie but I did hear it about Jenny and I did think, no way! Tele makes you look bigger and neither look a 16.

Dirty P always says his 'voluptuous ladies' when he's talking of the larger 20+ sizes too. Sounds kind doesn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back