Gatineau TSV 01/01/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

spamcross

Registered Shopper
I see that Gatineau have a TSV on 1st January. Does anyone have any details of whats included in it?

So soon?

I bought the last one from Salon Skincare. It was £69 (dearer than the TSV price but cheaper due to the P&P being free) and I got a full size gommage with it, worth £28.75. QVC's extortionate P&P really is losing them customers. It's been ages since I've purchased anything from them and about four months since my last EP installment.

I bought a couple of Gatineau sets from the Beauty Room a couple of weeks ago when they had all the Gatineau half price. Paid around £30 for sets that were £60+ off QVC and with free P&P.

But I do like Defi-lift so could be tempted to add to my stash :happy:

Don't think I shall bother with this, which might make tonight's Perricone tsv more tempting.

They're selling it like its a cure for cancer!

So says Mr Flamenco who has endured 10 minutes of watching the Gatineau TSV! He's laughing at the earnest efforts of Andrew and Alison flogging the TSV.

I've noticed the new packaging too which looks better than previous packaging.

Its probably so they dont get stuck with a load like the Elemis TSv, seems silly its not on easy pay and again its another repeat TSV they should have made more effort tbh. Im not in agreement with the title of this post thou think u should have called it something else thou :down: sorry

They're selling it like its a cure for cancer!

Autumn I was only quoting exactly what Mr F said - it was meant in a way that the TSV was being sold as though it was the holy grail, the answer to world peace etc. My closest friend has breast cancer and I doubt very much she would be offended.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

On Facebook, quite a few complained at the TSV being a repeat.

As it was on AD no chance of easy pay.

AY and Andrew always do the this is the newest, the best, the greatest with Gatineau.

What a ****** start to the New year a repeat TSV . They've really pulled out all the stops.

I forgot to add, I prefer Michaela to either Keeley or Fiona. Much more informative about techniques, who the products are suitable for etc.

Last edited:
Ali and Andrew Gatineau remind me of a Victoria Wood sketch-the claims they make about a few pots of over priced skin creams are hilarious!

I don't take much notice of Gatineau TSVs as I'm not keen on the moisturisers but this one has the only two products I use and love. Hmmm. I've probably got at least one gommage "in stock" so perhaps I'll pass.

Every plastic surgeon in the land must be trembling in their little plastic booties.
Time to retrain. I hear there's a shortage of plumbers if that helps .....

What a ****** start to the New year a repeat TSV . They've really pulled out all the stops.

I agree yet another repeat is a disappointment and a slip down the IW route, although in keeping with the current Q clearance theme. It would have been ok if I had fancied it and not been able to afford it last time - still that will apply to someone out there but NYE is generally not the day in the year that you're suddenly flush with money unless you've been slipped £45 as a pressie.

Still seeing Andrew dressed up and on the end of some major flirting made my NYE - very entertaining :mysmilie_500:

I bought a £26 set that was in clearance last week, that had the full size gommage, the same size as the TSV Active éclat serum and a small cleanser and toner. Not really worth me buying this one.

Latest posts

Back