'For you'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"sharing your sleeping experience" (comment from guest presenter in NN show)
WTH is that suppose to mean?
Is that a new expression for what my generation called sleeping around??

The most ridiculous thing I heard is them saying that putting on a memory foam topper turns your bed into a high end sleeping system!...NO, it's still a bed...just a more comfortable one!

Craig Rowe & Snoozie Adams both saying Lilack instead of Lilac grates on me an awful lot.

My pet hate is the use of the word fabrication when they mean fabric. A fabrication is a lie or alternatively something you do to metal!

I'm afraid another one which I hate is Anne 'very very' Dawson - I don't mean I hate her, actually she's not that bad all things considered, it is just that she can't seem to say very just once - it always has to be very very...

Julia " I used to be a dancer" Roberts who moans every shoe show that they never have her 'tiny' size 4s to try on and then arches her foot & points her toes like a prima ballerina . I know you high-kicked in the chorus Julia and that you can probably tap up a storm but Anna bleedin' Pavlova you aint....

Julia " I used to be a dancer" Roberts who moans every shoe show that they never have her 'tiny' size 4s to try on and then arches her foot & points her toes like a prima ballerina . I know you high-kicked in the chorus Julia and that you can probably tap up a storm but Anna bleedin' Pavlova you aint....

I hope you're not being foot sizeist as I could get offended :taphead: - I'm a size 4 and all it means is that I fall over more, I love to have bigger feet.

I hope you're not being foot sizeist as I could get offended :taphead: - I'm a size 4 and all it means is that I fall over more, I love to have bigger feet.[/QUOT

Dont't worry JustBrowsingMadam, I'm a size 4 myself so not being sizeist. Personally I'd like to have smaller feet as I think little feet are lovely. Wouldn't go as far as foot binding though!

I'm afraid another one which I hate is Anne 'very very' Dawson - I don't mean I hate her, actually she's not that bad all things considered, it is just that she can't seem to say very just once - it always has to be very very...

He he - I know what you mean, but it's a bit of a Scottish thing. I'm from the west coast of Scotland and stuff does tend to 'very very' up there!

I had a Scottish holiday rep in Greece once who always referred to the fact that it was 'very very hot and the mosquitoes are very very angry'!

It was hysterical, especially in a broad Scots accent with lots of rrrrolling rrrrrrrrrrrrs! Certainly made me slap on the mozzie repellent . . .

He he - I know what you mean, but it's a bit of a Scottish thing. I'm from the west coast of Scotland and stuff does tend to 'very very' up there!

I had a Scottish holiday rep in Greece once who always referred to the fact that it was 'very very hot and the mosquitoes are very very angry'!

It was hysterical, especially in a broad Scots accent with lots of rrrrolling rrrrrrrrrrrrs! Certainly made me slap on the mozzie repellent . . .

I have family on the west coast of Scotland..shouldn't it be "verra verra" and not "very very"?! I know, I'm being pedantic!:giggle: I normally love the Scots & Irish accents but I have to say Anne Dawson doesn't do it for me..!

I wish Craig Rowe would do something about his pronounciations. The Bargain Hunter tonight was a pair of blue lapis 9ct gold earings with crayole fastenings. He says Crayole I say Creole.

LOL excellent thread!

Pipa drives me mad when a guest is explaining something and she goes "yeah, yeah, yeah"

Oh and Chuntley when she prattles on about the easy pay and how we must buy today as it may never be on easy pay again - yeah right!

Latest posts

Back