Exciting News From Alison Young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought maybe she was moving house or buying a new car.

CC
But they’re all doing that. Wait a minute though they are all probably writing books too. It makes me laugh that they think that getting a few hundred good reviews from their QVC groupies indicates that they have a promising career in the literary world. Yes, the people who write on their Instagrams telling them they are beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, inspiring..........They believe It all because they are full of themselves. Once QVC is no longer their prop reality will hit home, let’s see book sales then. I think Debbie Flint has realised that her fortune won’t be made as an author. She seems to have given up on her novel, French or Dutch. She now appears to be spending her time, blogging, vlogging , trying out freebies and watching films. I wonder if she has hopes of a career as a film critic?

But they’re all doing that. Wait a minute though they are all probably writing books too. It makes me laugh that they think that getting a few hundred good reviews from their QVC groupies indicates that they have a promising career in the literary world. Yes, the people who write on their Instagrams telling them they are beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, inspiring..........They believe It all because they are full of themselves. Once QVC is no longer their prop reality will hit home, let’s see book sales then. I think Debbie Flint has realised that her fortune won’t be made as an author. She seems to have given up on her novel, French or Dutch. She now appears to be spending her time, blogging, vlogging , trying out freebies and watching films. I wonder if she has hopes of a career as a film critic?
Film star 😉

Quite a few years ago, when she forged her friendship with Antthony Hankins, she shared that she was working on a film script. It was about that same time that she had a holiday in LA and met up with her pal Antthony. I assume that the script is still a work in progress.

Why would anyone buy a book about beauty when all the info you could possibly need is out there in cyberspace?

Why on earth would anyone buy a book AY has written about beauty? Unless they're training to be an assassin and need tips on how to stab someone to death with a makeup brush. She does have a great technique for that.

Well, she is a fully qualified, expert in her field.
Maybe her book will come with facsimiles of all her certificates. Exciting.

I don’t think it will be too long before Julia Roberts delights us with a coffee table book. Something like Julia through a Lens, full of photographs of her through the ages, particularly the 70s- she loves posting them and lots of photos of her wedding. She could slip in the social media comments that often accompany the posting of said photos. Things like, stunning, beautiful lady, sexy.........I am sure that when I start hosting cocktail parties again my friends will love it and it will no doubt be a conversation piece.

Latest posts

Back