Emma Hardie TSV 16th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

@Capirossi ~ You know that phrase, "Do I need to spell it out for you?". Yes! Um, what does 'pmsl' mean? I have little-grey-cells-ache trying to figure it out. lol

@minim Thank you, I would never have figured it out! I need looking after, such a newbie. diolch/thanks

Hmmm I would really like this seeing as I went for the 200ml big pot of Moringa Balm when it was product of the month and have nearly used it all. Probably just as well it's the TSV the day I fly off to Cyprus for 2 weeks! :cool: But ....... I could still buy it and ....... hopefully if I asked nicely ........ the cat sitter who comes twice a day could be purrrsuaded to bring it in off the step. Decisions, decisions :confused:

I tried the try me kit when EH started on Q and loved it. BUT, i have since found something that i consider even better for a fraction of the price. N-Spa which is in Asda. It has no Parabins (?) and smells gorgeous and it works. I bought a day cream for £5 which has SPF and brightening in it. Lovely

I tried the try me kit when EH started on Q and loved it. BUT, i have since found something that i consider even better for a fraction of the price. N-Spa which is in Asda. It has no Parabins (?) and smells gorgeous and it works. I bought a day cream for £5 which has SPF and brightening in it. Lovely

I have just got their cleanse and polish likey thing to try so will get this next now I know it's good.

I phoned CS and the kit is available to buy now at a TSV price £39.96 + £4.95 p&p
Lots of EH products are on easy pay so we may be treated EP on TSV hopefully.

The sizes in the set are

moringa balm 100 ml
hydrating lighter lotion 50 ml
rejuvenating night cream 50 ml
natural lift and sculpt skin plumping serum 10 ml

I phoned CS and the kit is available to buy now at a TSV price £39.96 + £4.95 p&p
Lots of EH products are on easy pay so we may be treated EP on TSV hopefully.

The sizes in the set are

moringa balm 100 ml
hydrating lighter lotion 50 ml
rejuvenating night cream 50 ml
natural lift and sculpt skin plumping serum 10 ml

I just phoned and the CS person I spoke to said it isn't available to buy as the information has not been made available and emails have not been sent out to buy it early. Did the person you spoke to give you an item number Marina?

I just phoned and the CS person I spoke to said it isn't available to buy as the information has not been made available and emails have not been sent out to buy it early. Did the person you spoke to give you an item number Marina?

yeah the number is 200858 and until the emails get sent out it wont be working on the web so il keep checking tomorrow for you all

Scrap that Marina I realised the item no is in SCW's link. I don't want easy pay as you can't use QVC credit with easy pay. Was not going to order until I heard the price. I was expecting it to be around the £48 mark so this TSV is an absolute bargain especially if, like me you already love and use the range. It was the night cream that swung it in the end as well as the price. I did a calculation and the normal prices (with p&p) are:

Moringa balm £33.05 for 100 ml, (£49 for 200ml)
Eye serum £43.95 for 30 ml
Night cream £57.50 for 100 ml
Lighter lotion £38 for 50 ml

I had £10 credit and ordered 2 TSV's, giving me 200 ml of the moringa balm, 100ml of the night cream, 20ml (3/4 of full size) serum and 2 full size bottles of the lighter lotion, all for the grand total of £77 because I redeemed my credit and saved on the second p&p. This is the first time I have ever bought more than one TSV, and as I was considering just buying the night cream at £57 inc p&p I think I have got the rest for only £20 more. Very pleased, that's my skin sorted now for the next couple of years!

Thanks Marina.

I would have preferred the am/pm cream but I read up on the lighter lotion and it says it is suitable for all, plus I need a lighter cream in summer.

Am going to try really, really hard not to buy this. Since I've been off I've spent a small fortune!! Tomorrow I am going to paint some walls so I don't watch too much Q :rolleyes:

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Looks like the beauty bloggers are absolutely raving about this TSV, and no wonder! Google "Emma Hardie TSV" and 3 come up. I wanted to watch the launch last night but fell asleep! Managed to catch the very end and thought Emma's new look brown/chestnut hair really suits her. She looks lovely.

Reckon this TSV will fly out the door. Sny OTO's for the day SCW? Hoping the eye cream is one, that stuff is amazing. Never used to use an eye cream before stupidly, had this in a starter kit and I have noticed a difference having used it once a day for 3 months. My husband has said how good my skin is looking ( unprompted and he doesn't normally say stuff like that). Now I know that it has got to be the skincare as nothing else has changed.

Latest posts

Back