Emma Hardie TSV 16th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"BTW Julia Roberts always seems to sit at the right hand side of the guests. Is this true is there any reason? I noticed that because the Lola Rose founder was on the right hand side with an earlier presenter and then she appeared on the left with Julia.
Funnily enough, I noticed that particularly yesterday on the lola rose show - generally you always see nicky gerwitz sitting on the right -she is right now with Dale, and you never see julia sitting on the left so I think it is true to say that julia perfers her left side to the camera and Nicky had to sit where she was told![/QUOTE]

I've wondered about this a few times, not just JR in partic but All the regular brands and guests seem to have their own 'layout' - Leighton D always stands up with him on the far right, Nails Inc always sit down round a table with the guest on the left, Lady Earle always goes on the left behind a high up table. Know what I mean?
I wonder who decides, and why they never have a change round.

Last edited:
Emma reminded me of a very good friend of mine who is always bubbly and full of life.. a real joy to be with. I really enjoyed the presentations, she's obviously very proud of her products!

Emma reminded me of a very good friend of mine who is always bubbly and full of life.. a real joy to be with. I really enjoyed the presentations, she's obviously very proud of her products!

I agree with you, I think she's great.
I know that if I was lying on a treatment bed, I would much prefer Emma standing over me than some of the other therapists who make appearances on Q

Imagine Alison hovering over you! :eek:

As for her eyes - it's inevitable! No eye cream or serum is going to save you. Sorry, but it's true. Even Alison is showing her bags every now & then when the camera catches her at a certain angle and she has the choice of everything in Q's armoury.

In terms of the moringa balm, she was going through the essential oils in it, among which were mandarin, sweet orange and bergamot: these are photosensitising oils, so caution anyone out there using it - use it in winter with an spf moisutiser at all times to be on the safe side!! :confused:
I guess we wash these photosensitising oils off the skin since it's a cleanser but thank you for pointing this out mariecat, note taken.

Okay, time to say it. Emma is another one with wonder products, but looks baggy eyed and for someone who kept going on about making skin glow etc she didn't look that at all. No idea how old this lady is but AY looked a good few years younger sitting beside her.
I saw Emma on TV in 10 years younger and her skin looked really radiant and fresh, looking make up free.
I don't think that make up does Emma any justice, but she has some imperfections around her chin, looking like raised scars, so I guess she makes an effort appearing made up on TV.
Although her eye serum doesn't seem to help Emma herself, my eyebags are almost half size from first time use, haven't used anything better for the eyes, shame Emma doesnt benefit from it, but maybe she does and her real eyebags bigger than on TV.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back