Emma Hardie TSV 16th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was going to try it if on easy pay......but its not to be.

Might pop into Boots and get the solid Palmers thingy with my points instead :devil:

Just a word of warning for anyone with sensitive skin like me. The moringa balm, although lovely to use and smells amazing, gave me awful eczema patches on my face which needed hydrocortisone cream to settle. Having said that, Decleor oils and Liz Earle superskin concentrate have the same effect on me so obviously potent oil based products just don't suit me.

Aww Bensmum what a shame. I have sensitive skin too but can use Moringa balm. But I can't use LE superskin concentrate or Decleor System Corps. I can use the neroli oil and LE Superskin cream though. Strange but true.

Aww Bensmum what a shame. I have sensitive skin too but can use Moringa balm. But I can't use LE superskin concentrate or Decleor System Corps. I can use the neroli oil and LE Superskin cream though. Strange but true.

Whilst my skin was flared up I stuck to LE superskin moisturiser as its fragrance free and seemed to be the only thing I could use. I'm now using the complete range of Rituals from John Lewis. It's really lovely and very good value for money compared to the presteeeeegous ranges sold at Le Q.

Just a word of warning for anyone with sensitive skin like me. The moringa balm, although lovely to use and smells amazing, gave me awful eczema patches on my face which needed hydrocortisone cream to settle. Having said that, Decleor oils and Liz Earle superskin concentrate have the same effect on me so obviously potent oil based products just don't suit me.

i cannot use any skincare with highly scented essential oils. the worst offenders for me are elemis,decleor.clarins,all make my skin get boils etc. i use alpha-h which gives me a glow without the postualtions

My skin is normally like rhino hide. Nothing I use will make it flare up and it looks pretty good most of the time. But I went through a phase of a couple of years of adult acne along with raging sensitivity so I really really sympathise with anyone with skin issues. I am so glad to have my rhino hide back.

I've never fancied the EH range. And using "the seeds" with the balm to "create your own personalised skincare" strikes me as unnecessarily fiddly. I'd have the seeds all over the floor!

I am really lucky with my skin as well & it takes a lot to cause it to misbehave. However years back |I tried a mosturiser from Avon & it was horrendous. Horrible breakouts after a couple of days & I really do mean large horrible pusey spots all around my nose, chin & forehead. It went straight in the bin & I have never used any Avon since that.

I like Emma Hardie's range & was really disappointed no EZ pay so I won't be buying.Have to say I much prefer her as a blond as well.

My skin is normally like rhino hide. Nothing I use will make it flare up and it looks pretty good most of the time. But I went through a phase of a couple of years of adult acne along with raging sensitivity so I really really sympathise with anyone with skin issues. I am so glad to have my rhino hide back.

I've never fancied the EH range. And using "the seeds" with the balm to "create your own personalised skincare" strikes me as unnecessarily fiddly. I'd have the seeds all over the floor!

And you never know what might start sprouting - get the epilator ready!!

I use the little pot of seeds that came with the starter kit only twice a month, just a little sprinkle mixed with a dollop of the moringa balm as an exfoliator. My skin is sensitive so I avoid exfoliators like the plague normally, but this is fine. Lasts forever too, as you only need to use a little.

I watched the presentation this morning. I do use her eye serum(why does AY keep calling it an eye cream. You def need something over it). Anyway she mentioned enyzmes (sp) in the night cream and that for me was a NO! My face hates them, the Elemis papaya stuff makes me itch like mad.

I love the ethos behind EH products, and find the lady herself refreshingly eccentric and watchable, using the massive pot of moringa balm as cleanser gave me a big patch of eczema on my chin. Unfortunately left it too late to return, so now using it for cuticles, hands, feet and ends of hair ....it'll probably last for ever! So will not be buying the TSV.
My skin is loving Naked Skin Thirst Aid moisturiser and cleansers. 97% natural with nice essential oils and purse friendly too!

I love the ethos behind EH products, and find the lady herself refreshingly eccentric and watchable, using the massive pot of moringa balm as cleanser gave me a big patch of eczema on my chin. Unfortunately left it too late to return, so now using it for cuticles, hands, feet and ends of hair ....it'll probably last for ever! So will not be buying the TSV.
My skin is loving Naked Skin Thirst Aid moisturiser and cleansers. 97% natural with nice essential oils and purse friendly too!

I have stopped buying all these "super" creams from QVC. I've found that the Vitamin E range at Superdrug really suits my dry/sensitive skin and it too is very purse friendly. I always stock pile when they have a 3 for 2 offer lol!

Well I happened to see a bit of the launch and I felt for Emma the model on the bed, EH was being so rough on her face!!!!

find what you - and more important: your skin, likes. The idea behind serum/oil before moisturizer was only really for very dry skins in the beginning, but I feel with more and more people realizing that the facial toner is a waste of money they have to come up with something to tempt up to spend our money. Saying that its great for dry skin

Well it's 0830 am in Florida, I've logged on expecting it to be a sell out, but it's still available.

I didn't bite , but might have been tempted on easy pay, I've said it before I'm loving the Palmers solid pot, like EH it's a multi tasker I'm using it as a washoff cleanser and a moisturiser too, but like everyone else I'm easily tempted into trying the next new wonder cream

Off topic I know, but in Publix ( US supermarket chain) I purchased some Nads wax strips ( remember them from La Q?) as despite being epilated to within an inch of my life before my hols, my nails and leg hair are growing at an alarming rate :-( $3.75 and an excellent product if I may say so !

My daughter has got me onto the 'purity' range after she saw LIsa ELdridge raving about it on one of her videos. It used to be available in Super drug, but is now available in some holland and Barrett or from their website. I ordered 2 of their cleansers from their website and received a lovely night cream free. I then ordered some of the facial wash for my son, and received a really good exfoliator free- all full size and very reasonable priced. I do love the mornings balm and bought the 200 ml when it was p&p free but have now finished all my Liza Earle stash and won't be buying anything of the range again for 2 reasons- the lies and poor handling of the cleanse and polish change and the sell out to Avon. The vitamin e hot cloth cleanser from super drug is a pretty good dupe for c&p for me, but I do also use the purity cleansing cream with the wonderful Emma hardie cloths. I got one as part of a pack in my feel unique beauty box, when I was given a small size morninga balm to try, and bought 3 more from feel unique for £9.99 p&p free. I think the cloths are fantastic.

Last edited:
I quite recently bought this by Soap and Glory http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory%C2%99-Face-Massage-Mini-Mitt_1228811/
I used to have a terrible patch of dry skin on my chin but this sorted it out in no time, I've used it with LE cleanse and polish and the Superdrug Vitamin E hot cloth cleanser.
I am tempted with the EH tsv but would be more interested in using the moringa balm as a night treatment or mask. Have any of you tried it for that?

In case anyone is interested, I was going to buy the EH cleansing cloths from QVC but thought with the postage was a bit expensive, I got a pack of 3 (no head band) for £10 with free p&p from feel unique, they are available in various on line stores for the same price

Latest posts

Back