Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:dance::dance: Jabbas two were home waiting for her last night when she arrived home from work :dance::dance:

The bag is a really good size but looks and feels really cheap, but will suffice as a storage bag!:clap::clap:

:dance::dance: Jabbas two were home waiting for her last night when she arrived home from work :dance::dance:

The bag is a really good size but looks and feels really cheap, but will suffice as a storage bag!:clap::clap:

Shakes fist!!!!! Not fair, you got yours first!!! My courtier lives in Belvoir too!!!

Now go try the cleanser with the Clarisonic.

I used the cleanser for the first time last night, very pleased! It took off all my makeup (which is more than i can say for the reformulated CnP) and left my face all nice and clean. Can't say I smelled the Brazilian oranges or much else to be honest but it worked very well and that's more important. I noticed that side by side with the Christmas edition of the CnP (the 150ml version) the bottles are absolutely identical. Coincidence?! ;) :p

At £27 a pop though I'll be sticking long term to my beloved A'kin!!

Tx

Oh Oh Oh!!!! Mine has arrived. Everything is there nothing missing.

The bag is bigger than the grey metalic ones last year, I will be using to store makeup pieces in.

Will try the cleanser this evening. Oh I also see there is a cap thing for the snozzle, interesting.

Well mine has arrived too.

I was out when it was delivered. It was chucked over the side gate. Good job there was nothing breakable inside.

Good lord, do postmen/couriers have no cop on? I have to write on parcels going to my parents now coz their postman was chucking them in the spare room window! One present was there for about a week until I finally asked my mum if she'd received it yet and she suddenly thought to check the spare room!! SO now i actually write

FRAGILE!!!DO NOT THROW IN THE SPARE ROOM WINDOW!!!

on their presents. I can only imagine the dude in the PO thinks I'm a nutter....

Tx :D

I've just got an email from QVC saying I've been refunded for my returned parcels :confused:

I haven't returned anything and to cut a long story short my 2 Elemis TSV's have been sent back to QVC by the courier. Apparently, they couldn't be delivered! I've waited in all week for them and there's no way any attempt was made to deliver. I'm so disappointed not to be getting them :mad:

This was going to be a Christmas present to me from my husband, so he's going to be irritated too.

I missed out on the Philosophy TSV due to 'quality' issues as well.

As you can probably tell, I'm not a happy bunny:(

My TSV arrived, I`m so pleased with it. I also ordered the Mitts, so I`m ready to rejuvenate myself !!

I've just got an email from QVC saying I've been refunded for my returned parcels :confused:

I haven't returned anything and to cut a long story short my 2 Elemis TSV's have been sent back to QVC by the courier. Apparently, they couldn't be delivered! I've waited in all week for them and there's no way any attempt was made to deliver. I'm so disappointed not to be getting them :mad:

This was going to be a Christmas present to me from my husband, so he's going to be irritated too.

How disappointing! It's hard to believe that something which was a TSV on Sunday could get back to them so quickly, the courier couldn't have made much of an attempt to deliver and still get it back to them so soon. I'm surprised QVC believe what the courier has told them.

Last edited:

They should send them straight back out to you recorded delivery and they should investigate it further. The couriers are meant to leave a card if they've attempted delivery with a contact no so you can re arrange delivery.So IMO it's qvc's job to sort the problem out with the courier company.

I still haven't received mine:mad:

How disappointing! It's hard to believe that something which was a TSV on Sunday could get back to them so quickly, the courier couldn't have made much of an attempt to deliver and still get it back to them so soon. I'm surprised QVC believe what the courier has told them.

I thought the same thing myself! All that to-ing and fro-ing and a refund...........in less than 5 days! :rolleyes:

I've calmed down a bit since I posted, but I was fizzing mad reading the email :(

They should send them straight back out to you recorded delivery and they should investigate it further. The couriers are meant to leave a card if they've attempted delivery with a contact no so you can re arrange delivery.So IMO it's qvc's job to sort the problem out with the courier company.

I still haven't received mine:mad:

I hope yours turns up soon :)

The chap I spoke to in Customer Services reminded me that the item was sold out. Grrrrr! Like I needed reminding :cool:

(And I sat up 'til midnight to order the bloomin' things :rolleyes:)

The chap I spoke to in Customer Services reminded me that the item was sold out. Grrrrr! Like I needed reminding :cool:

It might have been sold out but they've got yours back now and knowing how slow they are to despatch things i doubt yours has gone to anyone on waitlist yet. Try them again, you've got nothing to lose .

Thanks i hope mine turns up soon but my courier is very much like yours:mad:

That is so annoying Pinkmoon, i would ring them up and cause murder:mad:

Mine came yesterday and I love it. The wash/ lotion smell gorgeous and the cleanser is definitely a keeper. Very gentle, love the smell and it really doesn't irritate my eyes or make them puffy. Yay!

Sorry about your thoug Pinkmoon, I would be so annoyed and disappointed if that had happened to me.

MrM says both my kits are fine. I haven't looked though. Can wait until Christmas Day.

Latest posts

Back