Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I must admit that I was away on Sunday, so I ordered via the phone without seeing the presentation. Is the cleanser meant to be strong and tingle? Is it a balancing cleanser? I am suprised to see that some peeps seem to have reacted to this. I was hoping to use it with the Clarisonic, I hope it will prove appropriate for that use...:confused:

I asked Keeley on facebook if it was OK with the clarisonic?

Its a brightening anti aging cleanser.
They are going on the bay at the moment from £14-£18.

I got the idea it might sort of like the LE Brightening Mask only milder as used as a cleaner. LE is always going on about mixingh the BM with the C&P as a deeper cleanse.

I got the idea it might sort of like the LE Brightening Mask only milder as used as a cleaner. LE is always going on about mixingh the BM with the C&P as a deeper cleanse.

Great idea, Donna, I'll keep an eye out on fb for the reply. Have you tried it with the clarisonic yet or are you waiting for Keeley's suggestions?

Mines still not arrived either it was shipped Sunday :mad: I'm desperate to try the cleanser:D

No sign of mine either :mad: .... got the "make space for your parcel" email on Tuesday!

Mine's arrived - and I don't think I want to keep it. It was delivered to the dustbin and I find it quite offensive that delivery drivers seem to think this is acceptable, just dumping it in the bin.

It's not the first time this has happened and I have sent things back in the past - I really really dont want something that has sat in the bin all day. I dont even want to bring it into my house, to be honest.

It's going back and I'll spend my cash elsewhere.

Donna, I see that Keeley has advised against using this with the Clarisonic:(, even though she didn't really say why, something to do with the different texture she says, but I can't see why that would be an issue. I'm a bit disappointed, but I think I might have a go with just a little cleanser to see what happens...

Yes I read the reviews, was interested in what they all thought of the new cleanser. Mine should come at the weekend I think.

I was confused about the frangipani comments.:confused:

The Plakaway toothbrush I bought came yesterday and I looked at the reviews for it.
The first one was for the previous model and how much they loved it.

The last one was from someone who bought 4 as presents. They where sending them back as they arrived in a plain white box and they wanted a fancy named brand box!:rolleyes: Nothing about the actual product. I found that very very very strange.

LOL Donna. Have went and read that review. Did you ever? A toothbrush for Christmas??? And in a tatty old box? How very dare they???

PS (I haven't learned how to use the symbols yet!!!)

It won't even let me look at the reviews! I just keep getting the Sorry, this item is currently out of stock page. :confused:

I suppose they want you to return the whole kit?:mad:

that was the original conversation, I then made a lot of fuss and spoke to a senior supervisor, who finaly agreed just to send the missing items.
Why are they so inflexible in negotiations? sending it back is not always an option?

just had a thought: they will send the missing items from someone returned, hope to God they have not just used them and had their fingers in it. Do I really want it now????

From Keeley on Facebook -

Thank you all for your feed back always very helpfull and sooooo happy you Love the new products, bring on January TSV !!!!! before you ask dont ask me for more info but watch his space for another amazing savings been swarn to silence --- well for now !!!

ANOTHER TSV?!?! Holy carp too soon!!!

But it does look like its for the body this time as she also said -

No PCM or Cleansers x going to bed now before you all bully me for info

Donna, I see that Keeley has advised against using this with the Clarisonic:(, even though she didn't really say why, something to do with the different texture she says, but I can't see why that would be an issue. I'm a bit disappointed, but I think I might have a go with just a little cleanser to see what happens...

I read the reply and I don't believe she even knows what a Clarisonic is. She just says I have never used this type of machine.

I am going to try it too.

The product details appeared for a short while, I think fell of cheque hold and then allocated to someone. I accessed it via my order details bit.

Latest posts

Back