Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It might have been sold out but they've got yours back now and knowing how slow they are to despatch things i doubt yours has gone to anyone on waitlist yet. Try them again, you've got nothing to lose .

Thanks i hope mine turns up soon but my courier is very much like yours:mad:

Heres hoping that your Elemis turns up tomorrow LE Lover.. I think your courier & other peep's couriers need a good talking to :(
After using the PCMC for the 1st time, I think im in love, lol.. Its lovely stuff :)

On behalf of the Clarisonic users I personally used the new cleanser with the Clarisonic today.

Let the cleanser sit on face of about a minute then got to work with the Clarisonic. Works fine all makeup removed, no redness etc.

Oh I used the cleanser up round my eyes no stinking etc and it even removed waterproof mascara!:)

On behalf of the Clarisonic users I personally used the new cleanser with the Clarisonic today.

Let the cleanser sit on face of about a minute then got to work with the Clarisonic. Works fine all makeup removed, no redness etc.

Oh I used the cleanser up round my eyes no stinking etc and it even removed waterproof mascara!:)

Excellent! Just what I wanted to hear. Thanks for reporting back, Donna. I'm just finishing off a bottle of C&P and will then move on to the new elemis cleanser, can't wait to try it now!:)

Hows everyone getting on with their cleanser from the tsv? I think mine is irrritating my face, I've used it 3 times now and after the 2nd and 3rd uses my face has felt stingy afterwards and really sensitive the next day. I'm hoping that it's just been the cold weather and my face would have been a bit sensitive anyway, but I'm going to stop using it for a while just to see if my skin goes back to normal again. Boooo, I really liked this as well :(

Hows everyone getting on with their cleanser from the tsv? I think mine is irrritating my face, I've used it 3 times now and after the 2nd and 3rd uses my face has felt stingy afterwards and really sensitive the next day.

Oh, that's a shame PG, does sound as though you're building up a reaction to it! :(
(Same thing happened to me with a different cleanser - by day 5 I think it was, it was as though somebody had set fire to my face & in panic I turned the taps on full blast & just dunked my entire face in the basin to get rid of it asap!)

I have never got on particularly well with Elemis stuff & it's been a good few years since I've tried any of their products but so far so good with all the items in the TSV!
So far (touch wood!), I haven't had any adverse reactions to the cleanser (or any of the other items!) at all & like it just as much as my usual LE C&P!

(It's certainly close enough in consistency to have made the change not too much of a shock & I have gotten used to the smell now & quite like it - I did think it smelt a teensy bit like baby sick when I first tried it but not any more......luckily! lol)

It is slightly less greasily cream-like than C&P, which suits me as I have normal to slightly oily skin & I also think you don't need to use anywhere near as much of the Elemis cleanser!
Will see how I feel about it at the end of a couple of weeks though, don't like to build my hopes up! :)

Morning L'Akin. If i don't receive these before xmas i think i'm going to explode.

Innit?! We're s'posed to do pressies at work on Friday so fingers crossed.

They keep saying on QVC that there's still time to order things for delivery before Christmas. :eek:

I keep thinking Good luck with that since you haven't delivered my orders from two weeks ago yet! :rolleyes:

Innit?! We're s'posed to do pressies at work on Friday so fingers crossed.

They keep saying on QVC that there's still time to order things for delivery before Christmas. :eek:

I keep thinking Good luck with that since you haven't delivered my orders from two weeks ago yet! :rolleyes:

My thought exactly. I called yesterday and he told me he would send out the usual declaration letter. I don't want the letter i want my TSV!!!

I am sorry ladies. Something is very wrong it you ask me.

To me QVC have gone for the cheapest company to offer a service. And they DX don't give an arse about actually serving customers.

I agree with Donna's diagnosis. I think QVC really need to get a grip. A company that loses the plot on this scale at Christmas time is inevitably going to pay the price of the messup in terms of customer alienation, especially when other companies can do so much better.

In the early hours of Tuesday morning (I blame insomnia!) I ordered from Javari.co.uk the very same bag that was a TSV a while back and which QVC now sells for £32.72 + £3.95 P&P. Now, I paid £23.87 for it, and got free next day delivery with citylink, who are excellent at deliverying. I have ordered from javari before, so I know that the citylink depot being in Coventry, I am towards the end of the delivery run, so I KNOW that today, between 3 and 4pm I will receive my order, roughly 24 hours after placing it (and if I don't like the bag, I can send it back for free by printing out a pre-paid return label).

QVC ARE YOU LISTENING?????:mysmilie_73:

My thought exactly. I called yesterday and he told me he would send out the usual declaration letter. I don't want the letter i want my TSV!!!

I returned mine (unused) yesterday so they will have one in stock at least by the end of this week/early next week.

Kitten / LE Lover ... The PCMC is really highly scented (and I wasn't keen on the smell tbh) and I was worried my skin would react to it as it's so contrary. Also, I discovered it was veggie not vegan so wouldn't have been able to use it anyway and couldn't be bothered to go to the faff of flogging it all on that well known auction site.

Hope you like yours when it arrives though. The purple bag is really pretty (wish I could have kept that!!).

Latest posts

Back