Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Received mine very early yesterday. Am very pleased with it and I really like the purple bag (good to put make-up in). It's part of my stash to use next year!

Mine came on Tuesday, but maybe that's because I live in Liverpool, near the warehouse. I like the shower wash, body lotion, Gentle Rose Exfol, and have used PCMC for ages. BUT the cleanser has caused a horrible reaction. As soon as I had put it on I could feel it tingling uncomfortably and my face is still red and patchy with little blistery spots. It will probably be fine for most people but my skin is reactive to the point of being hysterical. I find that any products which claim to become "warm" on the skin or produce "a lovely healthy glow" almost act like an irritant on my face. Glad I DIDN'T USE IT TO REMOVE EYE MAKE UP. I should have been more wary really. I will keep the kit for the other products. Bring on the E45 again. I am probably just really unlucky with my "facial area".

Mine arrived a little while ago.. I'm well impressed - it was all bubble wrapped and had Elemis tissue paper too.. I think the bag is beautiful, perfect stitching & little purple velour ribbon zip pulls.. Now, im a fussy cow, but the bag is fab!
The products look very impressive - ive never used Elemis before, so this will be a first for me.. But going on this tsv, im SO glad I went for it..
Its so exciting getting a parcel :)
Am a sad person, but you should see me on Christmas Day with my pressies :)
ps.. My mum even commented on the PCMC xx

Mine arrived yesterday and very pleased, as mentioned by quite a few the bag is very good; can't imagine why they didn't show it much at all on the day I was beginning to wonder if there was anything wrong with it.

Mine came on Tuesday, but maybe that's because I live in Liverpool, near the warehouse. I like the shower wash, body lotion, Gentle Rose Exfol, and have used PCMC for ages. BUT the cleanser has caused a horrible reaction. As soon as I had put it on I could feel it tingling uncomfortably and my face is still red and patchy with little blistery spots. It will probably be fine for most people but my skin is reactive to the point of being hysterical. I find that any products which claim to become "warm" on the skin or produce "a lovely healthy glow" almost act like an irritant on my face. Glad I DIDN'T USE IT TO REMOVE EYE MAKE UP. I should have been more wary really. I will keep the kit for the other products. Bring on the E45 again. I am probably just really unlucky with my "facial area".

Hi Scouser, am really sorry to hear about your reaction to the new Elemis cleanser.. Maybe you could sell it or something & recoup some of your money.. Am sure it would be very popular, as it won't be available til Feb 2010.. Am glad you liked the rest of the items :)

If you tend to be sensitive then you should always patch test before you use it on your face.

Mine arrived today, the bag is larger than I thought and fine as a toiletries bag or for keeping some of my stash but I dont think I would use it for going out.
The packaging of the new cleanser is like the LE C&P and has a medicinal kind of smell which is not what I expected.

I have just used the cleanser and it is fab, took make-up and mascara off no problem and left face feeling soft. It is deffo competition for Liz Earle c&p :rolleyes:

I have just been reading reviews for TSV and the last three seem to be about frangipani!! These reviews are dated 5th 6th and 7th. From reading on here delivery seems to be very quick this time, but, Sunday was the 6th!!!???!!!

Yes I read the reviews, was interested in what they all thought of the new cleanser. Mine should come at the weekend I think.

I was confused about the frangipani comments.:confused:

The Plakaway toothbrush I bought came yesterday and I looked at the reviews for it.
The first one was for the previous model and how much they loved it.

The last one was from someone who bought 4 as presents. They where sending them back as they arrived in a plain white box and they wanted a fancy named brand box!:rolleyes: Nothing about the actual product. I found that very very very strange.

For those who missed the TSV (although how that happened I will never know the amount of stuff that's been plastered here and on Facebook!!! :p ) the TSV is showing under item no. 228396 for £48 now and again, sometimes it says out of stock, other times its there - and the cleanser under no. 229558 for £27 (says in stock). Thought it wasn't on general release until February....? :confused:

They meant to the rest of the World Capirossi. I did hear them mention that the cleanser was already on the website. Not sure I'll be able to afford to keep replenishing it if I like it, but we'll see.

My parcel is still sitting in the hall. Have offered to check it over for MrM but he seems to think the contents are fine! x

i think you should have a check when his out VALM. i mean you wouldn't want there to be anything wrong with it.:)

Valm, do get him to check it out. I bought 2 to give one as a present, and when I opened mine there were 3 bags in it, the gel and lotion was in there but no marine cream and no exfoliator ( which is only small, but never the less I paid for it and I want it)
so just to make sure.....

Valm, do get him to check it out. I bought 2 to give one as a present, and when I opened mine there were 3 bags in it, the gel and lotion was in there but no marine cream and no exfoliator ( which is only small, but never the less I paid for it and I want it)

Thanks for the heads up. I will tell him tonight.

Got mine this morning. Love the bag, though I wouldn't use it for anything other than toiletries, but for that it's a great size. Love the smell of the lime and ginger and was very pleased it has no SLS, mineral oils or parabens. By the info the new cleanser seems like C&P to me - and I didn't get on with that, so we'll see. Haven't tried the PCMC, but was a bit concerned with the number of parabens in it. I'll give it all a go though, and will probably wish I had bought more than 1!

The TSV is in stock again but at £48. Maybe they will put an introductory price on it later if they get a lot of cancellations after the big spend up.

I suppose they want you to return the whole kit?:mad:

Got mine this morning. Love the bag, though I wouldn't use it for anything other than toiletries, but for that it's a great size. Love the smell of the lime and ginger and was very pleased it has no SLS, mineral oils or parabens. By the info the new cleanser seems like C&P to me - and I didn't get on with that, so we'll see. Haven't tried the PCMC, but was a bit concerned with the number of parabens in it. I'll give it all a go though, and will probably wish I had bought more than 1!

Liz Earle also uses parabens in her products and sees nothing wrong with them.
LE always wins awards with the Beauty Bible and the Green Beauty Bible too.

Mine arrived on Tuesday.I used the cleanser last night and it left my face tight and sore.I had to use melatogenine and SOS cream mixed together afterwards.Perhaps it will improve the more I use it.

I must admit that I was away on Sunday, so I ordered via the phone without seeing the presentation. Is the cleanser meant to be strong and tingle? Is it a balancing cleanser? I am suprised to see that some peeps seem to have reacted to this. I was hoping to use it with the Clarisonic, I hope it will prove appropriate for that use...:confused:

I tried out the new cleanser last night.. It did remind me of C&P, especially the smell.. My skin didn't react to it like it has on others here.. My skin looked healthy after & I enjoyed using it, though am not sure id pay £27 for another bottle once this has been used up :)

Latest posts

Back