Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

has anyone tried the skin bliss capsuals?im not sure if to try them my skins gone mentle the last few months severe breakouts, but ive tried a few elemis stuff thats made my spots worce, sorry to hijack tsv thread

They keep saying the Lime and Ginger is new, so is it different from the one that was in a TSV earlier this year?

Why do they keep saying "you've never seen the lime and ginger before" when we have bottles of the stuff from last time? Even if the ingredients have changed (which I think they may have?) - it's not the same as never seeing it before is it? Am I missing something? Or mis-hearing which is quite possible because I'm a little hard of hearing in my late 30s.....

Is the bag really nice? You cant really tell online and
I havent seen a presentation but ordered 2 just after 1am and have ordered the mens shaving gel duo on special price - thanks SCW :)

I think the Lime & Ginger stuff must be quite different to what we have had before, for them to keep repeating that we haven't had it before. It's obviously the stuff they use in the spa's and not the value stuff they sell in the shops!! Must say, I am extremely disappointed that the bad comes minus the pink bow - that was the swinger for me too :p:p

Gosh, I have already ordered 2 but I am tempted to order another one. Don't ask me why, I'm just so caught up in the sell - haha! Have even put hubby on hold to go and buy a new dishwasher that I have been nagging for 12 months since!! I must get a life :rolleyes:

The Bliss caps are gorgeous.
They work like a course of month's treatment.
Think Decleor facial oil but two different ones for day and evening pre measured out for you. The oil does not sit on the face but sinks in.

Not sure what is going on with the Lime and Ginger stuff?:confused:
Its the same packaging as the one on sale in stores etc.

Need someone to phone up and ask?

Why do they keep saying "you've never seen the lime and ginger before" when we have bottles of the stuff from last time? Even if the ingredients have changed (which I think they may have?) - it's not the same as never seeing it before is it? Am I missing something? Or mis-hearing which is quite possible because I'm a little hard of hearing in my late 30s.....

According to Keeley's Facebook page, this is the "Spa Formula" and the last TSV was the "Hotel Formula". The Spa Formula is supposed to have nicer ingredients. I'm really hoping that the Spa Formula doesn't have Sodium Lauryl Sulphate like the last one did.

OK another WARNING

I used QActive last night at the stroke of midnight(oh drama or what):p
Noticed even with two glasses of wine it said p&p was £5.45 even though on live screen said £4.95. On like a shot to CS, phoneline really busy and Pippa kept telling me if I want to reserve my item and still hold for CS I could. Thought that was nice of her, maning the phones. :D So a very nice guy answered after a short while and I explained and he checked. It was showing online and QActive at £5.45 and not £4.95, so he changed it for me.

Thanks Donna, I just checked too & whilst description is showing £4.95, my order status bit on account makes the p&p £5.45, so will be phoning them up & demanding my 50p back too! lol
Cheeky oiks, they charge enough p&p on items to start with, without awarding themselves a bit more on top! :mad:

According to Keeley's Facebook page, this is the "Spa Formula" and the last TSV was the "Hotel Formula". The Spa Formula is supposed to have nicer ingredients. I'm really hoping that the Spa Formula doesn't have Sodium Lauryl Sulphate like the last one did.

Ah, it all becomes clear.... is it likely to be much different do you think because that would swing it for me? As much as I like the scent of the last lot, it irritated my eczema when used daily - I can only use it every few days.

And mine Daisy, can't wait to get it, it has been a while since I've been this stupidly excited about a TSV but the value of it was pretty stupendous, wasn't it? :)

Oh yay, yours has been shipped too.. Isn't it funny what happens with certain tsv's - reminds me of the excitement of the Molton Brown Xmas tsv's..
The value is amazing Kitten :)

Ah, it all becomes clear.... is it likely to be much different do you think because that would swing it for me? As much as I like the scent of the last lot, it irritated my eczema when used daily - I can only use it every few days.

Hmm. Hard to say. I wouldn't like to lead you astray.

I did a bit of searching and found the details for the lime and ginger duo that they have been selling with the oak stand. If the TSV lime and ginger products are the same as these, then Elemis are claiming that they are free from SLS, paraben, mineral oil, etc.

http://www.elemis.com/SkinCare/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=262

I notice that that this lime and ginger set are in round bottles; as opposed to the rectangular bottle of the last TSV, so perhaps that is the indicator.

Ooh mine on its way too - am very impressed. I even caved in and got a 3rd set :eek: Can't wait now! Ordered the mitts off hubby too - I am going to spend the whole of Christmas cleansing in the bathroom at this rate!!!

I think the Lime & Ginger stuff must be quite different to what we have had before, for them to keep repeating that we haven't had it before. It's obviously the stuff they use in the spa's and not the value stuff they sell in the shops!! Must say, I am extremely disappointed that the bad comes minus the pink bow - that was the swinger for me too :p:p

Gosh, I have already ordered 2 but I am tempted to order another one. Don't ask me why, I'm just so caught up in the sell - haha! Have even put hubby on hold to go and buy a new dishwasher that I have been nagging for 12 months since!! I must get a life :rolleyes:

I ordered 2; one for me and one I will split for a couple of presents so I'm pleased with it. I don't really need much of the stuff but you can't let a bargin like this go and it will keep.

Latest posts

Back