Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmm. Hard to say. I wouldn't like to lead you astray.

I did a bit of searching and found the details for the lime and ginger duo that they have been selling with the oak stand. If the TSV lime and ginger products are the same as these, then Elemis are claiming that they are free from SLS, paraben, mineral oil, etc.

http://www.elemis.com/SkinCare/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=262

I notice that that this lime and ginger set are in round bottles; as opposed to the rectangular bottle of the last TSV, so perhaps that is the indicator.

That's really kind of you - thank you. I was trying to find a list of ingredients to see what the difference was but couldn't see anything. I like the scent, but I'm not sure that the last body lotion was particularly moisturising either so I can't decide if these products will be a) itch free and b) more hydrating. Then I think about my giant stockpile of 'stuff' and talk myself out of buying any more........ but I love the sound of the cleanser!

It's a shame they sent me a sample of the lime and ginger hand and body lotion cos the smell is too manly for me (I'm more of a fruity floral as L'Occitane woman would say) - otherwise I probably would've ordered it LOL

Has it not sold out yet? I wouldn't have stayed up to order if I'd known it would last this long. I thought it would have gone hours ago.

i think santa might leave 1 under the tree for me as hubby has been quite secretive about what he's been doing on the qvc website this morning! or so i hope...:)

That's surprising, because I'm pretty sure AY said 12,000 had been sold in the first 20 mins (whilst I was ordering mine). I wonder how many they've got?

I was so tempted so I actually went and looked at my stockpiles and that sorted me out. I've got enough of everything to last me until next Xmas by which time there'll be another wonderful value offer that I can justify buying.

I find you forget what's in your stockpile. I'm really going to try and make stockpiles a thing of the past.

That's really kind of you - thank you. I was trying to find a list of ingredients to see what the difference was but couldn't see anything. I like the scent, but I'm not sure that the last body lotion was particularly moisturising either so I can't decide if these products will be a) itch free and b) more hydrating. Then I think about my giant stockpile of 'stuff' and talk myself out of buying any more........ but I love the sound of the cleanser!

And don't forget about the lovely purple bag you get Aragorn :)
Would you be upset if it sells out & you hadn't ordered it? But if your stockpile is big already, maybe you don't need it (but want it, lol) :)

And don't forget about the lovely purple bag you get Aragorn :)
Would you be upset if it sells out & you hadn't ordered it? But if your stockpile is big already, maybe you don't need it (but want it, lol) :)

I love purple - and I do quite like that bag! The lime/ginger is a lovely scent and I do find that it lasts so I'm hopeful that the ingredients are better from what Gem has found on the web. If it's not, then it will go at my kitchen sink instead of in my 'no, this is only for me' pile.... You know what like - you don't buy something and then kick yourself when you see great reviews. I just got one to try though.

I have ordered one, just to try. Only thing is, what if I like it? Can't afford it at regular prices!

I love purple - and I do quite like that bag! The lime/ginger is a lovely scent and I do find that it lasts so I'm hopeful that the ingredients are better from what Gem has found on the web. If it's not, then it will go at my kitchen sink instead of in my 'no, this is only for me' pile.... You know what like - you don't buy something and then kick yourself when you see great reviews. I just got one to try though.

Good for you Aragorn :) ... I did hear them say again that it doesn't contain any artificial foaming agents, so I assume thats the sodium laureth sulfate (just had to get the proper spelling from back of a L'Occitane bottle, lol) :)

I have ordered one, just to try. Only thing is, what if I like it? Can't afford it at regular prices!

EBay :p it's where the people who buy 10 sets of TSV sell their products at super bargain prices! I got a 30ml PCMC and 30ml PC oxygentaing night cream for £18.50 each last week! Really worth looking on there when QVC have no bargains on :D I never pay full price for my Elemis. Mind you, with 3 TSV's purchased will I ever need skincare again?!!

OK ladies a question for you.

I returned the Decleor TSV because the night cream "rolled" off my face. The Hydra Floral smelt lovely but half an hour after application when I went to put on my SB primer my skin felt slighty tacky. I only put on about half a teaspoon. Less than a week of usage and a few spots appeared.

I don't have dry or oily skin. I probably would fall into the combination category.

So would the PCMC be too rich? Or is it a case of try it and see.

Damn easy pay. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't even be asking this question because I wouldn't be tempted.

EBay :p it's where the people who buy 10 sets of TSV sell their products at super bargain prices! I got a 30ml PCMC and 30ml PC oxygentaing night cream for £18.50 each last week! Really worth looking on there when QVC have no bargains on :D I never pay full price for my Elemis. Mind you, with 3 TSV's purchased will I ever need skincare again?!!

oh I did not know this, thanks. Want the TSV but work is a bit unpredicatable at the moment and can't afford what with Christmas and a disaster in the house needing immediate repairs. Will have a look on ebay in a few days time.

oh I did not know this, thanks. Want the TSV but work is a bit unpredicatable at the moment and can't afford what with Christmas and a disaster in the house needing immediate repairs. Will have a look on ebay in a few days time.

Yes, definately have a look as most of the TSV's were shipped today. There'll be lots of the products on there in time for Christmas. If I'm allowed to post a link, this is where I get a lot of my stuff from, she has great prices and great customer service. http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/jus1967

But there are so many sellers on there - just make sure they have a good feedback rating and they state 'new' as some people sell used products :rolleyes:

I returned the Decleor TSV because the night cream "rolled" off my face. The Hydra Floral smelt lovely but half an hour after application when I went to put on my SB primer my skin felt slighty tacky. I only put on about half a teaspoon. Less than a week of usage and a few spots appeared.

I don't have dry or oily skin. I probably would fall into the combination category.

Damn easy pay. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't even be asking this question because I wouldn't be tempted.

PCMC is a gel/cream so light in texture. You only need about the size of a 6p to do the whole face.

Yes buy it. I will say you actually have normal skin.

I buy my Elemis from the bay if salonskincare have no deals going, even then usually cleansers if BOGOF. Never paid full price for PCMC nor the night cream yet.:D

I can't believe that you haven't asked your mate Donna about this BG. I'm sure she will put you right. I think you should go for it. I did. So did about 50,000 peeps so far.

I can't believe that you haven't asked your mate Donna about this BG. I'm sure she will put you right. I think you should go for it. I did. So did about 50,000 peeps so far.

OMG, just as I posted that I see Donna has popped up. I must be psychic.:eek: I knew Donna would know.

I am only getting one this year, as I have a stockpile of the 30ml pots of PCMC to get through. Is 4 pots a stockpile???????:p

I'd say that it depends donna on how long a 30ml pot lasts you. For me, this sized pot lasts three months so 4 of them is enough for a year and I'd class this as a stockpile.

Latest posts

Back