Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have combination skin with a very oily t.zone and PCMC is great for me. I only use a tiny amount over the visible brilliance serum and it's great.

I'm the same Capirossi and have never had breakouts caused by PCMC, other moisturisers have caused them though ie Philosophy's HIAJ.

I'm getting the Visible Brilliance for Christmas and am looking forward to trying it. x

I haven't got a stockpile any more! :) I feel naked! :eek: Ok, I do have one very small starter set of Mir skincare that I need to get out and use but other than that my stockpile drawer has become "The Christmas Drawer", which has vacated under my bed to be the "Hubby's exercise equipment drawer" which makes for a lot more space - and a lot less toe stubbing - in the bedroom. Yay! :D

I do still however have more make up than AY (probably) but nothing that I don't use and love. :D

According to Keeley's Facebook page, this is the "Spa Formula" and the last TSV was the "Hotel Formula". The Spa Formula is supposed to have nicer ingredients. I'm really hoping that the Spa Formula doesn't have Sodium Lauryl Sulphate like the last one did.

This swung it for me also. The last time I had the handwash it dried my hands out terribly and I never opened the body lotion in case it had mineral oil in it and made me itch - gave it to my sister who loves it. MrM sat and tutted though when they said there was a difference. x

I can't believe that you haven't asked your mate Donna about this BG. I'm sure she will put you right. I think you should go for it. I did. So did about 50,000 peeps so far.

I've just had a long telephone conversation with Donna about the TSV. Well the TSV bit lasted about 5 mins. The rest of the time was taken up with a discussion about call centres, bank accounts, diamonds and the best champagne for Christmas day.

Donna - why do all our conversations involve drink?

Oh TSV has been ordered. :D

Yes, definately have a look as most of the TSV's were shipped today. There'll be lots of the products on there in time for Christmas. If I'm allowed to post a link, this is where I get a lot of my stuff from, she has great prices and great customer service. http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/jus1967

But there are so many sellers on there - just make sure they have a good feedback rating and they state 'new' as some people sell used products :rolleyes:

Yes I've used them, was very good, got bliss capsules and cleanser & toner from them!

I've just had a long telephone conversation with Donna about the TSV. Well the TSV bit lasted about 5 mins. The rest of the time was taken up with a discussion about call centres, bank accounts, diamonds and the best champagne for Christmas day.

Donna - why do all our conversations involve drink?

Oh TSV has been ordered. :D

Glad you got the TSV BG. Donna knows a lot about beauty stuff doesn't she?. What is the best champers then? Does Donna know a lot about about booze too?

I was just reading the reviews for visible difference as I was going to buy an ex tsv that has it in, and most reviewers said it made no difference whatsoever, I think I'll but something from Boots instead.

Just checked online and it says the TSV has sold out now.

I didnt see the presentations, what skin type did they say the cleanser was for?

My TSV has been shipped!

The cleanser was for all skintypes BB

i think its for everyone, don't think they mentioned who it wasn't suitable for.

Mine is shipped too :eek:

Thanks Tia and miss molly, thats even better if suitable for all, I was thinking it might be for drier/mature skins.
Looking forward to trying the cleanser :THUMBSUP:

phew glad its all gone ! i have tried to resist all day almost pressed my button to submit then decided that if they really have sold the 25000 volumn quoted earlier that their commission would be huge (will be even bigger now) and decided i didnt want them off on a jolly at my expense -i think it was a good saving but then compared to the products i now buy it was still very expensive.
resistence is not useless

Latest posts

Back