Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i wonder if item will be a buy more save more item :)

Doubt it very much - they only do this when they need to sell more of an item. The elemis tsvs always either sell out or go limited. Certain customers always buy more than one of an item they know they use on a regular basis anyway.

I got the philosophy recent tsv but, as that is more of a body treatment kit, I can justify getting the elemis one. As the kit will almost certainly be less than the price of the PCMC - I cannot use anything else on my ever-so-sensitive baby-type skin! -it's a steal! You're only paying for one product.

Brilliant!

I was so looking forward to this TSV, and now I'm a bit gutted about it :( I am just hoping there are some good prices on some other things I want - and maybe a few new kits put together for their big day :D My wishlist: absolute eye serum, anything frangipani related, lavender mask, rose exfoliator. All those plus a PCMC for the price of just the PCMC and on easy pay would be fab!!! Don't fancy my chances though...ah, suppose I'll still have to watch all the shows, just in case ;)

OK I can answer if for sure.:eek:
Written in my diary to remember the easy pays.

It was four as the last one was March and £9.99 each one. Total TSV price was £39.96.

So if the TSV is priced the same then we are looking hopefully at the same deal this year. I bought two last time.:D

Yes, the poor love does not know the art of farting! He had a go at me in Thorntons at weekend saying "I think too much before I buy anything now!" To be fair I use PCMC all the time and am on the third pot now. x

Yes, the poor love does not know the art of farting! He had a go at me in Thorntons at weekend saying "I think too much before I buy anything now!" To be fair I use PCMC all the time and am on the third pot now. x

Does Mr Valm want a second wife?

Does Mr Valm want a second wife?

He's not an Arab!! He really likened me to Scrooge because I didn't want to buy three selection boxes which were on 3 for 2. And to think a year ago he was always going on about my spending!! x

He's not an Arab!! He really likened me to Scrooge because I didn't want to buy three selection boxes which were on 3 for 2. And to think a year ago he was always going on about my spending!! x

He sounds like an angel to me. Mr LH is not bad either but he thinks that I am the only person in the world who spends on QVC.I have to delete all my QVC messages before he goes on t'internet.

sorry haven't time to read all the thread but do we think the tsv will be under £30 and does anyone know what size the pcmc will be? Not that I can use pcmc it gives me a rash lol,

OK I can answer if for sure.:eek:
Written in my diary to remember the easy pays.

It was four as the last one was March and £9.99 each one. Total TSV price was £39.96.

So if the TSV is priced the same then we are looking hopefully at the same deal this year. I bought two last time.:D

You're very organised - well done that woman! I should try that instead of just going through it all at the end of the month. Although..... (and LoveHeart will like this), I've been very good of late and have only bought about 4 things in the past 2 months. I'm quite chuffed with meself!

You're very organised - well done that woman! I should try that instead of just going through it all at the end of the month. Although..... (and LoveHeart will like this), I've been very good of late and have only bought about 4 things in the past 2 months. I'm quite chuffed with meself!

Well done Aragorn, what did you buy?

Latest posts

Back