Elemis TSV 26/7/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not going to bother with this one.
I don't want strong smelling body products, don't like the oily smell of the elixir, and don't want the micellar in the set.
Oh well, there will no doubt be another one before too long :)

It is the 30g.
Ive seen a picture of it somewhere, I will have a look
I bought 30ml/g of the matrix on ebay for £26. Do I want to pay the £70 for other things I don't want? If the matrix is 50ml I may be in. I've said it before and I'll stick by it. It really IS that good.

CC

It is great when you find a product you really love. I bet a few will turn up on eBay after the TSV.

What I have found with eBay at the moment if you put something in your watch list a few days later sellers seem to be sending offers 10% up on some. Happened to me a few times in recent months. I received an offer this morning from a seller of £15 off but dithering do I really want Pat McGrath Divine Rose II Palette as I already have the first one?

I bought 30ml/g of the matrix on ebay for £26. Do I want to pay the £70 for other things I don't want? If the matrix is 50ml I may be in. I've said it before and I'll stick by it. It really IS that good.

CC
Have you tried the PCONC though, Candy? That's quite good. Could be if you've only tried Matrix & not the other PCONC (night cream) you've nothing to compare it against & may think Matrix is more fab than it deserves to be.
Perhaps like going straight from Chardonnay to Sancerre, without realising that Sauvignon Blanc is pretty good/fine without costing loads, itms?

I'm not going to bother with this one.
I don't want strong smelling body products, don't like the oily smell of the elixir, and don't want the micellar in the set.
Oh well, there will no doubt be another one before too long :)
I feel the same.

Perhaps like going straight from Chardonnay to Sancerre, without realising that Sauvignon Blanc is pretty good/fine without costing loads, itms?
This will be impossible to believe but I hate chardonnay. Just can't drink it :)

Tried the marine cream day and night, it's nice but it didn't make me peer in the mirror and think "wow, is that me?" Matrix does that.

CC

This will be impossible to believe but I hate chardonnay. Just can't drink it :)

Tried the marine cream day and night, it's nice but it didn't make me peer in the mirror and think "wow, is that me?" Matrix does that.

CC
I hate Chardonnay too. That's why it was the entry level part of the analogy. Chards=Skinsense (or not) whereas Matrix=Sancerre. My fave.

You can get 50ml Matrix direct from Elemis for £148 and claim a free gift worth £119 which includes 30ml PCMC, 30ml Oxygenating Night Cream and 20gm Cleansing Balm but the offer ends 9am 20/07/20

You can get 50ml Matrix direct from Elemis for £148 and claim a free gift worth £119 which includes 30ml PCMC, 30ml Oxygenating Night Cream and 20gm Cleansing Balm but the offer ends 9am 20/07/20

Think they must have sold it, as it doesn't appear to be listed.

Latest posts

Back