Elemis TSV 26/7/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree but perhaps that's part of Elemis' plan, ie stick a couple of cheap to produce bodycare items in a tsv and add a couple of more expensive decent face care items to make it seem such good value, then they can bleat on about what great value the 6 items are and "we are not even including the bag" , by bag we mean the cheap cotton one that will end up in the charity shop if they are taking donations 😀

Agree with everything said, lots of padding out with shower lotions and milks, handcreams, and yes there are far too many products that make me wonder if they are all really that good. I've used marine cream from day one and I have noticed the difference when using other moisturisers, and the Matrix is the other excellent product which is rare as hens teeth since they did the big launch a couple of years back. So if its in this tsv I will be tempted - but price will be a big factor.

As for the cheapo bag - why bother ? the cost to produce they could give another decent product in the tsv instead, also they are adding to the single use plastics when we all offload to the charity shops ! I did love the vanity cases from a decade ago which I still use for jewellery when I go on cruises, items like that are useful, not the pathetic cotton tote beach bags and wash bags. And yes, the brand is in danger of cheapening itself with so many products - which makes me think it all comes out of the same gloop machine into different bottles with only an adjustment for how thick to make the mixture and an added touch of rose essence. :unsure:

I saw a pic on Instagram today, that seems to have disappeared, it was of the bag, 200ml body wash, 100 ml (I think) body lotion and a small nail and hand butter, i am hoping the great value is in the face products, as they didn't get me too excited.
I have been using the matrix night cream, and really like it, would like some more, but not at full price

300ml Bath & Shower Cream
120ml Body Lotion

Seems it will have the overnight matrix in it, well Keeley was waving a pot of it around when doing one of her live chats and winking a lot, alluding to the tsv, i will be very tempted with this subject to price

Yes, it may be worth investing in just to get the Matrix, - could be a 30 ml pot I suspect. As its almost £150 for a decent size pot.

Is the matrix that good? How much better than the PCONC is it?
In my opinion streets ahead of any of their other moisturisers. You only need a tiny bit, it sinks it well, smells fantastic and best of all your skins feels so soft and smooth in the morning. I wouldn’t go as far as saying it makes you wrinkle free but the best moisturiser I’ve used. Pity they don’t do a day equivalent....

Yes, I saw an immediate difference the next morning. I'm not great at putting on slap before I go to bed, but the Matrix was in a 'collection', so gave it a go. My skin was brighter and smoother, and I did think wow ! they're onto something here. So because it costs an arm and a leg I've used it sparingly - its not recommended to use every night, but I've only got a finger full left, so I'm waiting on the price.

Elemis 6 Piece Face & Body British Botanicals Collection & Bag TSV 26/07/20

200ml Cleansing Micellar Water RRP £26.00 + post
30ml Pro Collagen Overnight Matrix RRP £94 + post
15ml Pro Collagen Superserum Elixir RRP £53 + post
300ml Bath & Shower Milk RRP £28 + post
120ml Body Cream RRP £18 + post
50ml Hand & Hand Butter RRP £6 + post

RRP about £225

Attachments

• Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 409
I like it apart from the micellar water, but then its cheap to make so perhaps no surprise its added to the tsv, think I wil still go for it though, wonder what price it will be, thanks for info scw

I like it apart from the micellar water, but then its cheap to make so perhaps no surprise its added to the tsv, think I wil still go for it though, wonder what price it will be, thanks for info scw
I can't remember her name, but a well known beauty expert was being interviewed somewhere recently and she said that Micellar water should only be used if you've got no other way of cleansing your face as they're not too good for long term use. I thought it was quite interesting as most of the supposedly 'high-end' brands have them in their range now. In fact, it's only Liz Earle that I can think of who don't.

I wonder if that was Caroline Hirons? I know she was quite scathing about wipes and I think she said of micellars that if you wear spf or make up you would need to use something else as a second cleanse to get your skin properly clean

I wonder if that was Caroline Hirons? I know she was quite scathing about wipes and I think she said of micellars that if you wear spf or make up you would need to use something else as a second cleanse to get your skin properly clean
That name does ring a bell to be honest LBA, so I think you could be right.

I use micellar water to remove make up, then use a cleansing balm for a proper cleanse.
My face wouldn't feel clean enough with just micellar on it's own.

The only miscellar water I like (and I do use it) is Decleor’s Rose one. It’s lovely....but I do take off my makeup etc first with Liz Earle or Aldi C&P

Micellar water is not good to be left on face, so just use as a first cleanse, I have one of Caroline Hirons mugs it says Fannies,Flights and Festivals as their the only places you should be using wipes.😂

Latest posts

Back